A lovely Serenate

Erika and Roma

Erika laid in bed, memories of the previous day's running through her head. A smile appeared on her face as she pulled the covers over her shoulder.

*Se ti vuoi*
*fidare davvero di me*
*Fallo fino in fondo*
*Oh, fino in fondo*
*Fatti piu' vicina*
*Regalami il tuo sogno*

Erikas eyebrows furrowed, *'What's that?'* She though, sitting up from her bed. She tossed the covers to the side and turned of the music coming from her tablet.
She looked out the widow and saw the Italian sitting, his eyes met her and the smile on his face widened as he continued singing to the melody.

*te lo custodiro'*
*te lo conservero'*
*finche' ne avrai bisogno*
*Regalami il tuo sogno*
*Guardami negli occhi*

A smile grew on Erika's face as she ran out of her room, turned the corner and carefully opened the door to meet with the auburn haired Italian. He stood up as he strummed the melody with a guitar.
Erika ran at him and threw her arms around his neck, the force brought the two down making that last line wound like: *Guardami negl-I OCHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIN* His voice cracked when his back hit the floor causing Erika to burst out laughing.

They both laughed as they laid on the grass.

"Your voice was beautiful!" She laughed.

Romano laughed and his face grew red, "Grazie, I was-a trying to do something-a romantic," he said.

"Except for the part where your voice cracked, I mean, I think you scared the neighbors," she joked.

They both laughed and looked up at the stars.

The End.