Chapter 22

Charlotte's Pov

"That is that prison, what's he doing there" Alexander asks "I don't know, we have to find out more stuff about this prison, wait look up if there is visiting hours, we could go see Alex and ask what goes on in the place" I say then Alexander pulls his phone too find out.

"There is" he says excited "good, what days and times" I ask him "everyday except Sunday, and from 12 to 4" he finishes, then Bri came running out of the shop with a bag of stuff.

"Have fun" Alexander asks a very happy Bri "yes, look there was British candy" Bri says showing Alexander "wow cool, how about we go back home and we can try it" Alexander says, then he started the car and drove us back home.

Once we got back home I got back onto my laptop to find out more stuff about this prison.

"Alexander, I was thinking we could go tomorrow to see Alex, then we could find out when her next fight is" I say and he agrees.

"The only thing is, what will I do with Bri, what if mum and Oliver is away, and dad might be going to watch it" I ask "I could look after her" Alexander says, is he stupid I'm not going into that hole by myself.

"Are you stupid, your coming with me" I say, and just as I said that Bri walked in "can I come" Bri asks "no Brianna" I say and she looks upset "why" she asks near on the verge of tears.

"You would be to young" I say then she stomps off to her room, well that's her not coming out of the rest of the night.

The next day with Alex.

I was woken up by ice water getting poured on me.

"What the fuck" I as I got up quickly "warden wants to speak with you now" the guard yells in my face "lovely" I say as I stretch "NOW!!" he yells straight in my face this time "heard you the first time bunny boy" I say, then he pushes my up against the wall.

"I don't think that you're aware that I'm gay."

"Shut your fucken mouth when I'm speaking to you" he yells again "and I'm not fucking deaf" I whisper under my breath.

"What was that" he asks "nothing, Bob" I say earning a slap "I've realised I'm the only one you treat like this to Bob, is there something you want to tell me" I ask with a cocky smirk.

Then I was knocked to the floor, by a hard right hook.

"Isn't that just lovely" I say as I get up from the floor "go to the warden" he says then walks away.

I sit back down on my bed thinking, then I get back up and clean the blood from my lip, and make my way up to warden.

I get to his office and knock on the door, and heard a come in, I opened the door to a moody oul cunt.

"Alex Blackwell, very powerful name" he says as I enter "thanks I guess, I was a baby when they picked it so I had no choice" I say as I made my way over to his desk.

"Let's talk about last nights match, please sit down" he says "no, I'll stand thanks" I say, there's likely a mine under it or something.

"SIT DOWN!" he yells "right" I say pulling the chair out and sitting down "so" he starts.

"So" I repeat "I've heard that you have been misbehaving a lot these past two day" he claims "is that right, never came to mind" I say scratching my head "your behaviour has stuck out to me" he says "oh lovely, what type" I say as I fix my hair into a bun.

"Do you think this is some joke" the warden says as he slams his hands on the desk then stands up.

"Watch your table, it mightn't be able to hold all that weight" I say concerned "this is the behaviour I'm talking about" he says starting to raise his voice "your in here to be put in line again, not to fuck about!" he says yelling.

"No it's not, I was framed by that stupid fucker, you call Mayor, I didn't do fuck all, he should be thanking me, that man could have killed his daughter that night!" I yell back into his face and he doesn't say anything.

"Well, Mayor caught your tongue or something" I ask "SPEAK!" I yell "GET OUT!" he yells back, thank you.

"Bye bye, my love" I say as I walk out, I think that went well.

The rest of the day went by normal, until I got called to the visiting room, who really knows I'm here.

I walk in to see Alexander and Charlotte, I think weirdo has a wig on, I would so bully her about it but it isn't the right time.

"What are use doing here" I ask as I sit down "what do you think" Alexander asks "I don't know, to see my sexy face" I ask with a smirk "that sexy face would look better between my legs" Charlotte says catching us off guard.

Then I clear my throat "but why are use here" I ask "we're gonna try and break you out, what do you think we came for, a playdate" Charlotte asks "you the one saying you want my face between your thighs a few seconds ago" I say.

"Shush, both of you" Alexander says "when is your next match Alex" Alexander asks me "I don't know, but I think everyone gets about one every week" I say "and is that why your lip is busted" Charlotte asks.

"Oh no, I pissed off a guard" I say laughing "Alex, just do what they tell you, don't get on their bad side" Charlotte warns me "maybe a bit late for that, but you know" I say smiling at the end "for fuck sake" Charlotte says then putting her head in her hands.

"Was my dad there last night, by any chance" Charlotte asks me out of the blue, what do I say, do I lie or tell the truth.

"No, well I didn't see him" I say and Charlotte just looks at me like she knows I'm lying "Alex stop being so fucken stupid, was he here or not, the truth" she says "right then, yes he was" I say.

"I knew it "she says  putting her hands together "then why the fuck did you ask" I ask, and she just gives me a look to shut up "tracker in his car, that's how we found this place" Charlotte says.

"But I found this place" Alexander says butting in "did I tell you to speak" Charlotte says "ok mom then" Alexander says as he leans back in the chair.

"Why didn't you go to court or anything" Charlotte asks me "I think it had something to do with your dad, he wanted rid of me as fast a possible, so I wouldn't be around you anymore" I say then Charlotte reaches over the small desk and holds my hand.

"I will get you out, one way or another" Charlotte says "I know" I say nodding my head "anyway, why do use want to watch me fight" I ask "so we can find a way to get you out."

"Right everyone times up" the guard yells, shit but I still need to ask Charlotte some questions.

"I'll see you another time" Charlotte said about to get up "no wait, I still have things I want to ask" I say holding Charlotte's hands so she doesn't move.

"Come on ma'am, visiting times are over, come another time" the guard says pushing Charlotte, the fucking bastard.

"Get your fucking hands off her" I say pushing him "Blackwell, you have been told to behave, if not you will be in for a real treat" he says pushing me back "I can see you obviously love the treats, you fat cunt" I say then laughing at the end.

"Alex!" Charlotte warns me, then I felt a hard punch to my face, and fell to the floor.

Then everything went blank.

Well, so hope you all are enjoying Alex getting her shit rocked (it means getting beaten up).

I was just reading some of my previous chapters, and comparing them to some of my new ones, and I've realised that I've been putting my humour into them now, the ones before were like serious and grumpy, now there like funny n all.

So if you like the newer ones better I'll keep writing with my humour, if you liked the older ones I'll make them more serious again.

BYE xx

-WGW