𝟬𝟬𝟵, and i hate the way i'm perceived

chapter nine ! ❪ and i hate the way i'm perceived ❫

chapter nine !
❪ and i hate the way i'm perceived ❫

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

THE TWO teens walked up to Tory, who was going through the metal detectors

THE TWO teens walked up to Tory, who was going through the metal detectors. Delilah smiled when Tory had her bag handed back to her and Gwen gave her a pat on the shoulder.

"Welcome back," she grinned.

Tory gave the girls one of her rare but sweet smiles and the duo was about to walk her to her first period class but a certain LaRusso appeared in their view.

Delilah raised her eyebrows as Sam stomped towards them.

The Nichols girl glanced down before looking back up to meet Sam's hardening glare. "I heard you let me back in, LaRusso. So I guess I should–"

"I don't know what kind of game you two are playing," Sam interrupted, switching her gaze between Tory and Gwen. "But I'm not scared of you. You're not in control here. I am."

Gwen narrowed her eyes at her. "My parents might fall for your bullshit." The brunette growled at Tory.

"And Robby might fall for your dirty charm," Sam now looked at Gwen. "But if you two so much as look at me funny... I will kick both your asses." She spat at the Cobra's.

"I'm coming for you bitches." Sam glared at them one last time before turning around to leave.

Tory and Gwen stood there, not saying anything until they whipped their heads towards Delilah, who let out a charging yell and threw Sam and herself on the ground.

"Oh my god!" Gwen yelled.

"Delilah!" Tory's eyes widened.

The two girls tried to get the rebel teen off of the LaRusso, who was struggling under Delilah as they pulled on each other's hair.