Can it white girl

I was just trying to get my milkshake at the diner and leave when I ran into Chook, so I was not in the fucking mood. But he kept me from going home, so now I'm standing here waiting for Gods knows what.

"What's happening, lad?" Chook asked while taking out a cigarette as Cash walked up.

"Fuck all, bro." Cash muttered in response, dabbing him up.

"Where's my kombucha?" Chook gestured to me and him looking at the kid that bright cash over.

"I forgot."

"Go and get it, you little rat," He sparks that the kid watching him walk off and then he just shook his hand out for me for my lighter before turning back to cash. "How did you go with that shit from the earch?" He asked, lighting a cigarette.

Cash rubbed the back of his neck nervously, "Ohh yeah it was hectic bro, Yeah, fully. It was, Yeah, fully. It was–"

Chook starts making noises, mocking him, "The fuck are you saying, bro? You sound like a meth head. What happened?"

"I haven't been able to sell it bro."

"What do you mean? A few Unaipons' worth there, mate."

"Someone racked it."

I wince knowing nothing good is going to come out of the situation and I shift my body further away from Chooks.

"Did you get robbed?" Chook says ticked off.

"No. I had it at Nan's and I moved it because demons were patrolling, like you said, and I put it on the roof at Hartley, but someone staunched it. I'll get a back for you, brother. Fully." Ca$h stutters over his words and he rummages through his bag, pulling out money. "Few here now for you."

Chook takes the money and shoves it into my pocket, "I want the rest" he mutters while taking his drink from the kid, "The fuck is this?"

"Peach," the kid said leaning against the wall.

The bottle goes flying across the parking lot and smashes against the diners' brick wall. Flinching away from the shattering glass it almost hits the kid, liquid splashing all over his shoes.

"My fucking TeeNers!" the kid shouts

"What did you say?" Chook snapped turning around sharply, I quickly put my hand on his shoulder to calm him down, giving him a weary look.

But Ca$h has to make everything worse by opening his big fat mouth and getting in the way.

"Oi! They're out of lemon, bro. Not his fault."

Chook's jaw clenches, "You saunching me, bro?" he shrugs my hand off his shoulder before launching a punch at Ca$h. "Whose fault is that then, huh?" He grabs the back of his neck and the free one wrapping around his neck. "First you lose my bag and then you talk shit. I'll curb stomp you right here, don't think that I won't."

"Chook," I say in a warning tone.

Aggressively he lets go, "Go get me my fucking money and take your fucking food with you." throwing the food at Ca$hes back he snaps his fingers at the rest of us, "Get in the car." the rest of us gave a slide glance at each other, not moving.

I open my mouth to speak but he cuts me off, "Don't you think-"

"Get in the car!"

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .