𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞:2| 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐨𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥?

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨! 

♡︎♥︎𝐌𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬♡︎♥︎

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 Second 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

“Aankhein Teri Kitni Haseen”

♡︎♥︎“𝑩𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒂𝒂𝒅𝒊 𝒃𝒉𝒊 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒉𝒊 𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒆𝒉 𝒖𝒔𝒌𝒊 𝒏𝒂𝒛𝒓𝒐𝒏 𝒏𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒕𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝒎𝒖𝒋𝒉𝒆”♡︎♥︎

♡︎♥︎
“𝑩𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒂𝒂𝒅𝒊 𝒃𝒉𝒊 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒉𝒊 𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒊
𝒆𝒉 𝒖𝒔𝒌𝒊 𝒏𝒂𝒛𝒓𝒐𝒏 𝒏𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒕𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝒎𝒖𝒋𝒉𝒆”
♡︎♥︎

𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐃𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧...

𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐀𝐭 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐍𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐭𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

It is no secret that I have dedicated myself to following my passion in the field I adore. Ever since I was just eight years old, I have held a vision of becoming a doctor, and I am grateful that I am now in my final year, on the verge of achieving that long-cherished dream. With only four months remaining, I will finally attain the dream job I have longed for, enabling me to serve others as I have always aspired to do.

Don't mistake me for the typical fragile and naive girl you might have encountered before. I'm not saying I'm outright rude or anything like that, but I believe in treating people the way they treat me - give and take. My life's experiences have taught me resilience, and now pain feels like an old friend that's always by my side.

My early years were marked by childhood trauma and my father's abandonment at the age of 15. Those experiences hurt me deeply initially, but over time, I've grown resilient. Now, those hardships don't faze me in the slightest. I've made considerable strides in managing my panic attacks, and I'm genuinely doing much better. I feel strong, capable of handling everything life throws at me.

When I found myself in my darkest hour, ready to give up like so many others before me, it was my mother, Mira's, unwavering courage and bravery that kept me going. She became my beacon of hope in the face of adversity, the only source of light that would not let me succumb to the darkness. It was her strength that fueled my determination to fight against my fears and demons, ultimately triumphing over the notion that I was not worthy of life.

Though I occasionally experience dreams that are hazy and fragmented, I tend to dismiss them, believing that they have no relevance or connection to my life.

Being a doctor keeps me busy, especially dealing with mischievous kids and their antics. My mother is still battling depression, but thankfully, it's less severe than before. She relies on me for emotional support and financial assistance, and I'm proud to be there for her.