It's Not A Love Story ( A SHORT STORY)

- Sorry for the grammatical errors, wrong spelling, typo and etc.

- DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE, DO NOT  SELL.

-PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME.

-Janesa "small" Ponce

A different kind of music fills the air.

Bringing out a weak side of all the people present on that particular day.

_______________________________________________________________________________

      I was  a  freshmen  when our path met. First day of school. At the lobby. He was too.... a freshmen. Though his older than the regular age for that year.He was a "jam" classmate and we never treated him as an exemption just because of that matter.

.

.

.

.

.

I never thought we would be classmates and FRIENDS as well.I was a very  quiet person while he on the other hand was the very opposite of me. He talks, shouts and  HE's a BULLY.He easily got my attention. I didn't know why.

 I was sitting on the chair that was assigned to me.  Very quiet and not talking at all. Well, except  when someone talks to me.I have been like  that since I was a kid. Some called me a snob,Freak and other names.I didn't mind them. When the teacher  entered the room. She said we would be selecting the year's new classroom officers.

I was bit excited. Not because I was thinking I would be chosen but that would be the only way i could express myself. I liked voting  ever since. though i  couldn't vote during election since  I was young that time Just when the teacher announced that we would be nominating someone for a Prince Charming to be partnered to the  classroom  Muse. All the girls Except me.     SCREAMED!!!

  What ...A?

 That's not really me. -__-

 Three boys were nominated. And he was one of them.

When he was asked to stand up near the blackboard. He looked stupid.Wanna know why?.... He tried  his best to look cute even when his not!!!!!!!!!! MY GOSH!!!!!????

 I fought the urge to laugh.Because I knew  it's rude.

 Just so you know, He looked hilarious! with his long hair and rugged look....~_~TCHK!

 To let you know   I was never a fan of gangster look.   For me those people who possessed that look were dirty and useless. I never knew he wasn't OR  so I thought...

 He only received  three votes from the whole class.  Oh!! HOw poor.

 While I was nominated as the V-pres but i did not got the place.I  only received 18 votes over 35. Well, that's okay ( i did not expect I would be nominated since ..... you know.) at least not three.

.

.

.

.