ℙℝ𝔼𝕍𝕀𝔼𝕎

██ 20%███ 40%████ 60%█████ 80%██████ 100%

██ 20%
███ 40%
████ 60%
█████ 80%
██████ 100%

𝗥⃪𝗲⃪𝗮⃪𝗱⃪𝘆⃪?
!𝗪⃪𝗔⃪𝗥⃪𝗡⃪𝗜⃪𝗡⃪𝗚⃪!
𝗢⃪𝗡⃪𝗖⃪𝗘⃪ 𝗬⃪𝗢⃪𝗨⃪'𝗥⃪𝗘⃪ 𝗜⃪𝗡⃪, 𝗧⃪𝗛⃪𝗘⃪𝗥⃪𝗘⃪'𝗦⃪ 𝗡⃪𝗢⃪ 𝗢⃪𝗨⃪𝗧⃪.
𝗗⃪𝗢⃪ 𝗬⃪𝗢⃪𝗨⃪ 𝗪⃪𝗜⃪𝗦⃪𝗛⃪ 𝗧⃪𝗢⃪ 𝗣⃪𝗥⃪𝗢⃪𝗖⃪𝗘⃪𝗘⃪𝗗⃪?

◻Yes

◻No.

Yes.
☑Yes.
☑𝕐𝒆s
☑¥È§.

Ⓣ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓚ︎ Ⓨ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓤ︎ Ⓕ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓡ︎ Ⓨ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓤ︎Ⓡ︎ Ⓒ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓟ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓝ︎.

🅟︎🅡︎🅞︎🅒︎🅔︎🅔︎🅓︎ 🅦︎🅘︎🅣︎🅗︎ 🅒︎🅐︎🅤︎🅣︎🅘︎🅞︎🅝︎.

𝙻𝙾𝙰𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶....

▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █

In the heart of Seoul city, where shadows linger and every corner hides a secret, lies the realm of Neo Zone. It's an organization known only in whispers, a name that carries weight and fear among those who know it. They operate with quiet precision, their influence spreading like a web throughout the underworld.

Neo Zone isn't just a group; it's a force. Their power is immense, and in the underworld, they're unrivaled. The city's labyrinth of alleys and hidden passages serves as their domain, where danger is always present and controlled by them. Each member of Neo is a crucial piece in a complex game, and in the darkness, they hold complete control.

Their loyalty to each other is unbreakable, bound by a code that none dare to cross. Within the shadows, where they thrive, there's a sense of belonging among them. Neo is not just about power—it's about finding strength in their unity, a haven in a world where danger is constant.

But Neo's world is not for the faint of heart. It's a place where danger rules, and those who enter their domain must tread carefully. In the end, Neo is more than just an organization; it's a legacy, a formidable presence in the depths of the city's darkest corners.

***

Unit Dream had always known they were waiting for someone—the final piece of their bond, the eighth soulmate who would complete them in a way none of them could for each other. The seven of them were deeply connected, soulmates in a platonic sense, bound by friendship, trust, and shared purpose, brothers from different mothers. But they had long felt that something was missing, a deeper connection that none of them could provide. They believed that when this final person arrived, they would not only complete the bond but bring a new level of unity.