Mini-Stage 17

The scene inside the limo was cozy, the plush seats and soft lighting giving it an intimate, almost magical feel as the group chatted away. Laughter and conversation flowed easily, everyone in high spirits as they made their way to their destination.

Steph, always the instigator, suddenly turned to Damian with a mischievous glint in her eye. "So... Damian," she drawled, leaning in with a playful grin. "What do you think of Y/n?"

The question caught everyone's attention. The atmosphere shifted as all eyes turned toward Damian, including Y/n's. She rested her head on her palm, watching him with a curious, almost hopeful expression.

Damian, who was usually the picture of calm, felt a rush of warmth rise to his cheeks. "Beautiful..." he mumbled, his voice almost lost in the hum of the limo.

But then, realizing what he had just said, his composure cracked. "N-no, I mean—pretty! No! I mean, you look good today, Y/n."

The limo erupted. Steph and Sky practically doubled over with laughter, their cackles filling the small space. Eve, who usually maintained her poise, couldn't suppress a smirk, and James, always quick to enjoy a good tease, grinned widely, giving Damian a playful shove.

Y/n, who had been silently observing, felt a warmth spread across her cheeks, a mix of surprise and happiness at Damian's flustered compliment. Her smile was soft and genuine as she met his gaze, her eyes shining with affection.

"Thank you, Damian," she said gently, her voice almost drowned out by the laughter around them, but Damian heard it clearly.

He ducked his head, trying to hide the blush that had now fully taken over his face, and took a rather long sip from the bottled water in his hand, hoping it would somehow cool him down or make him disappear.

Steph, still chuckling, patted Damian on the back. "Smooth, Wayne. Real smooth," she teased, her voice filled with amusement.

Despite the teasing and his obvious embarrassment, Damian couldn't help the small smile that tugged at his lips. He might have stumbled over his words, but the way Y/n looked at him made it all worth it.

End of Mini-Stage 17

350 Words.