Twenty-Three

~ A Few Days Later ~

Megan was currently laying in Beyoncé's bed as she had been all day, in pain. It was like a cramp on steriods mixed with a shooting pain. This is the 3rd day and arguably the worst day it's been like this. She had no idea why. Her stomach was hurting so bad and it wasn't even on the side where her almost fully healed wound was.

Beyonce cuddled Megan hoping she could make her feel better. The pain was getting so bad it was starting to make Megan nauseous and the last thing she wanted to do was throw up. She was squirming and whining. She felt like a fussy infant in Beyoncé's arms.

She could've taken more pain meds but she was already annoyed the first ones didn't really work and she didn't want to continue trying to mask the problem. It had to be something she just couldn't figure out what. She knows it's not her period. Again it isn't on the side of her wound. She was sure it wasn't something she ate nor was it the fact she hadn't ate in a few days. This pain is way different from all those things anyway.

"Sweetheart I still think you should go to the emergency room." Beyonce spoke.

"Mm" Megan whimpered with more an attitude. Beyonce sighed fully aware of why Megan reacted like that. No one wants to sit in an emergency room waiting room, but this wasn't normal. Though she enjoyed having Megan in her arms that wasn't fixing the problem.

"I know, but I feel like you need to, it's been 3 days and now you're on the verge of tears. It can only help." Beyonce stated.

"I don't want-" Megan couldn't even finish her statement before she felt the pain seemingly worsen causing her to let out a disgruntled "ow"

"See, no you're going." Beyonce finally decided. This is too much and Beyonce wasn't gonna sit around for another day and let her be in pain.

"No" Megan said firmly.

"Yes! Remember when I didn't want to get in that wheelchair and you pretty much made me. Well, this is your wheelchair babe sorry." Beyonce encouraged though she already made up in her mind Megan was going even if she had to drag her their herself.

"I'm not going" The brunettes shrugged.

"Ok" Beyonce could care less about Megan being stubborn because she was fucking going whether she liked it or not. Something could seriously be wrong.

Beyonce got up to find Maxwell. She was never too sure of where to look for him in this big ass house. She did remember Megan telling her he liked to be in the study. She figured that would be her first stop. Luckily that's exactly where he was and she was relieved to not have to look any further

She knocked on the already open door to get his attention. His head immediately shot up at Beyoncé's attempt to make her presence known.

"Goodmorning Beyonce, how are you?" Maxwell asked in a very soft yet firm tone. He stared at Beyoncé's almost captivating appearance. It was no secret Beyonce was an extremely attractive woman, but Maxwell knew he never wanted to do anything to jeopardize his relationship with Megan before it even started.

"Goodmorning and I'm fine but Megan's not" Beyonce said quickly trying to get to the point.

Maxwell's face changed immediately when Beyonce mentioned Megan. It was subtle but noticeable,
"What do you mean, what's wrong" Maxwell was now sitting up straighter than before.

"She's been complaining of stomach pain for the past couple of days now and it seems to only be getting worse but she's refusing to go to the emergency room." Beyonce explained to him.

He shook his head, "Oh no, we can't have that she has to go something could seriously be wrong, worse than she thinks to be honest."

"That's exactly what I said but she's being stubborn" Beyonce's eyes lit up hearing that Maxwell was taking this just as serious as her. She was glad they were on the same page.