the night we met.

I know it was the worst timing. I was going through a breakup, it was my bestfriends birthday & we were coworkers. But there you were. We enter the room as we just presumed you'd be sleeping on the single bed and I'll sleep on the queen size. You lay yourself, passing out on the queen size bed, drunk and with your hoodie up. I start pulling your 6ft tall body up, telling you to get onto the single bed. As I attempt to pull you up, you pull me closer. Our eyes meeting, sparks flying, hearts beating and for once second it all just made sense. Our lips touch. Your lips so soft as you pull me to the bed, kissing my neck like we'd done this for years. Hours had passed and we had kissed each other until there was no part of our faces left untouched. "Why'd you think they were pairing us up the whole night?" He asked as he chuckled. "You knew about that?!" I exclaimed, laughing whilst kissing him. We'd look into each other's eyes and embrace tightly as we admired each other's features. "I've never noticed that your eyes were green." I mumbled while kissing you and smiling. "Your lips are so soft, I noticed them last week." He whispered as he stroked my face. The night was hazy & full of lust. He then continued to joke "It's going to be interesting seeing you at work after this."