Chapter 1 :Child of Prophecy

"Wake up......Wake up.........Wake up " said Miss Collins.
"Ahhhhhhh "said Jake,"are you okay" said Miss
Collins, shaking him vigorously , "sorry, Miss Collins about the mess I'm sorry you always having to rescue from all my messes and bullies " said Jake .
"It's alright, I have called some granite slaves to clean up the mess and some royal healers" said Miss Collins ,then Jake fell unconscious,"The healers are for the rest of the children, whatever that green aura was ,it was too overwhelming for the children's powers to withstand and for a child without the knowledge of his gem and powers.............. Hmmm..... interesting??"thought Miss Collins

"It can't be possible,no Emerald has emerged for a half decade....... could the prophecy still stand?"murmured Miss Collins
************************************************

The Story goes that One day the twenty ninth king Bellingham of the Bronze clan had a meeting with the heads of the other clan and declared his resignation from the kingship
Sheba,The Queen of the Diamond clan overjoyed, ran to her clan declaring her quest to ascend the throne and with the loud cheer of the Diamond clan echoed in her head,but an idea of a spell to confirm her ascent to the throne. In her chamber, she sat reciting her spell from her book and looking into her enchanted mirror. A thick mist covering the mirror formed an vision of a king sitting on the throne and he was of an Emerald.
Infuriated,she cried out in anger cursing at the wind and swinging her hands and feet like a child. Bitter with sorrow over her foreseen failure, began to call on her battle force to take over the kingdom.
With king Bellingham floating, crying for help and reaching out for any material to shape an escape route for himself with his powers. Edward, the head of the Emerald clan came in asking for an explanation. Sheba boasted about her soon to be queen status, saying "far too long me and my people have aspired for the position of the top, but not any longer now we take it by force". "As the Kingdom's shield and sword, I can't allow that " said Edward,"then I will wage war on the kingdom unless given a chance " said Sheba .
Faced with little opinions, Bellingham had little choice but to allow the clan to wage war on each other as Sheba wanted .
And the heinous war rampaged through the clan, as the magic of the Diamond clan was destroying the Emerald clan and the sheer strength of the Emerald clan raged on the Diamond clan. The clans evenly matched, sadly wiped each other out
Leaving no Emerald or Diamond on the surface of the earth.
************************************************
In orphanage
The kids played with illusions casted by the trickster king Trevor, projected from his gem on his right arm shoulder , where his sapphire was , "weeeeeee ........ Miss Collins is Jake going to be alright?" said Trevor with a worried look on his face.
"Yes, Trevor he will be fine, and you guys shouldn't have bullied him,Ragna!!!!!" said Miss Collins.
"Sorry Miss Collins" said Ragna in a corner, bandaged up and sobbing.
"Hahaha ...... you are the bully , then why are you crying" said Trevor
Earlier that morning
************************************************
" Come over here , you waste of space, gem less little brat and let me practice my red punches on you" said Ragna.
"No way, you are a garnet, you will crush into bits " said Jake, as he and Trevor ran around the place at top speed.
Trevor casted an illusion of an elephants to block Ragna.
"Bloosom get this will you!!!!!"said Ragna and vines from the floor wiped out the illusion.
"Done" said Bloosom with her jade glowing from her forehead while smiling.
Trevor and Jack were finally cornered by Ragna and Bloosom, Ragna's garnet was glowing from her knuckle on her right fist ,ready to land a hit .
Jack scared half to death, curled up on the ground, shaking and shouting" pleaaaaasssssse" while Trevor simply waited for the worst .
Then a blast of green aura pushed Ragna and Bloosom back and destroying parts of the orphanage with it.
Jack was left and unaware of what transpired while Trevor was scared to point of wetting his pants and faking unconscious to avoid shame.
************************************************
In the present
"Shut it pee boy!!!!" said Ragna.
"Okay kids ,go to your beds"said Miss Collins
"What will do with this kids " said Miss Collins looking at Jack.
"As a brass born with super intelligence, but working as a teacher for orphans .I can only pity Jack without knowing his gem on his chest ,he is doomed to be a nobody a common slave like the granite" thought Miss Collins.