Chapter 1

What is love?

What is love?

Taekook!💜💫

⊹₊。ꕤ˚₊⊹

Mornings are the worst time of our lifes ain't it? Who the fuck wants to get up from their comfort chamber Can't it be a little more late that's what 15 years old Taehyung was thinking.

Sun rays were hitting his face from a huge glass window they were finest but only for nights just to see the ethereal Beauty of sky stars and moon.

"TAEHYUNG I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DON'T GET UP NOW I'LL THROW YOUR XBOX IN THE TRASH!"
A sudden loud voice startled Taehyung from his unreasonable thinking.

"No! I'm coming!"

Taehyung groaned and after taking 360° turns he finally gets up cause there is no chance he is going to loose his beloved Xbox.

He was coming down when he saw his dad hyped up and was helping and instructing maids for decoration and dining.

He also saw his mom cooking the food which was a rare sight to see cause she only cooks when there is something special or his father and him craves for her delicious food.

"Is president coming to our house?"  Taehyung asked utterly confused.

"Oh so our prince is finally here. So how was your sleep your highness" Mrs Kim asked sarcastically giving him a wide smile.

"And thanks to you for ruining it"

Taehyung spoke with same sarcasm and rolled his eyes as a response.

"Don't you dare roll your eyes at me." Mrs Kim glared with fake anger.

"But seriously who's coming? why is dad so hyped up?"

"You'll see. he's special for us." Mrs Kim smiled

Taehyung was shocked cause it was not a easy pessy thing to impress his parents. And If someone did that person could be indeed a special and beautiful person.

"You mean you both cause I don't even know him. Might be a oldie"

"You think we are old I'll definitely throw your Xbox now!"

"No nuh I was just kidding you guys are so beautiful—so pretty" Taehyung said blinking his eyes rapidly.

"Mhm mhm"

"Okie bye I have to go to jimin's house I'll come late." Taehyung told and was walking out when Mrs Kim twisted his ears.

"Ouch- ow the heck-" Taehyung cried

"You are not going anywhere baby bear without meeting him." Mrs Kim demanded.

"Why! he's special for you not for me!" Taehyung argued rubbing his now cheery red ear.