bar

It was a beautiful day ..a woman who is called Sara was working at the restaurant like she does every day ..lil story for you she hits on women who she sees in the bar ..but anyways let's get to it.... One day day she was at work and she was serving customers and this lady walked in ... she was trying so hard not to cry ..but she bursted out into tears ..she sat down at the table sniffling and gasping for air as she was crying ..Sara walked over''hey! Is everything ..okay?''the lady looked at her and she quickly wiped her eyes ''me yes! Ofcourse ...''Sara smiles''could I get u anything?''the lady looked at her''just a lemonade please ''Sara wrote it down ''I'll be back in a minute with ur drink let me know if u would like anything else ..''

all of a sudden mia walked in..looking round ..cluless? Reece told her that char was their (aka lady) mia saw her and rushed to her''sweetheart!''char jumped''m-mia?'' Mia hugged char ..''shh hey sweetheart it's okay ..tell me what's wrong '' char looked mia up in her eyes''Marjorie..''Mia looked confused''what about her sweetheart?''char wiped her eyes''she screamed at me and that I was apparently I'm disgusting for like a woman after getting out of my marriage ..''a woman..?''char looked down ''the woman ..is you mia ..you!''mia's eyes widen''m-me?'' Char looked at mia''yes you ..''Mia stared at char with a massive smile on her face and Sara came over ''and here is ur lemonade!''she placed it down and mia looked at char again''lemonade?''char looks at the lemonade and back at mia '' I have to drive ..!''Mia smiles''how about this ..we share two gin and tonics and get a taxi home ? ..how does that sound ?''char smiles''sounds great ''...