Strange night

It was late at night and me and my friends were coming home from a party. We decided to the quick way, through the forest I wasn't planning on going through the forest but I thought what would be worse:going through a dark unknown place on my own or going through a spooky forest with my friends. We were almost out of the forest but all of a sudden we saw a crumbling old fragile wooden chair with a with transparent woman Sitting on it...out if nowhere she dissapeard.

By this moment we were a freaked out! Even worse though we heard a echoing voice mumbling in the distance "beware I will get you one day."

We where all huddled up together terrified, luckily we finally exited to freaky forest.We all went with each other to our houses, due to the fact it felt safer. Unfortunately I was the last person to go she I had the long walk all on my own. Suddenly i tripped and with a blink of a eye all my things had gone. So I was left with my primemark hoodie and new look leggings and fake converse and my bag. Hopefully someone would be up at home to open the door for me!

5 hours later...

It is now 5am in the morning so I knocked at my front door and told my parents what happend and put my uniform on and went to school. At this point I was incredibly tired and my parents informed the police.

7hours later

I feel terrible because I had no sleep and I got expelled from school