c h a p t e r - 10

It was a century ago when the Academy started to build what is standing in concrete now.

People might think that it was insane to even get to see the students who studied there. Many of the students who graduated were never spoken to and were not allowed to add statements regarding academic history.

It was strictly prohibited to share things with the world, what they see and learn inside there.

"Evon, You're leaving for your studies; I wish that I could go with you, but you're old enough to leave on your own." Mr. Storm reached out to his pocket and tried to search for something.

Evon sat in the silent room, his posture straight and eyes looking fixated on the new art piece of a half-naked man hung behind his father, gifted by his father's alliance.

His father stood up from his place and walked towards him; he stood up, too, fixing his suit.

"I have your custom-made brooch ready, which represents the Storm Clan, and I am handing it to you." Evon smiled on his face, not sure if he was being genuine with his smile or not.

His dad paused before placing it on his opened palm.

Evon looked at him gulping soundly. Did he do something wrong?

Is his hair not perfect?

Is his suit not pressed?

What about the scent he is wearing?

That's just not good.

Evon secretly waited for something outrageous to come his way. Something which could make him pull back to the reality in which he lives.

His father himself did the brooch on his suit while affirmating - "You're my Heir, proof that to the world, you're the best, do not disappoint me."

Evon didn't blink an eye, he waited for his father to step back and when he did, he touched the shining brooch which he was now wearing and said - "I will be exceeding the possibility of your thoughts, Dad, you will only see how I will be going up from here, do not worry."

"That's quite like you, Evon, I had faith in you." He proudly straightened his back and gave his son a manly hug before leaving the Villa.

Evon was an excellent scholar; he knew that he would be fine with his studies.

But the impossible ick wasn't going away from his palm. He keeps scratching it as if something is bothering him.

The girl stood at the corner, and as soon as his eyes landed on her, she turned around.

Giving water the the fake plants facing the large window. Sunlight peeking through the window shield.

The last thing he wanted was to go to her and kick her out.

He doesn't wanna see her face before he leave.

He will have his new phone in due time. What's with her?

And didn't he tell the staff to throw the fake plants inside the corridors?

"You!"

She wildly turned around.

"What's your name again?" He walked towards her.

She hesitated and her round eyes were widely opened.

He was 5 metres away from her when she stepped back and looked down at the floor - "Audra Craig."

"Now, Audra-" She was thrilled by hearing her name in his voice.

It sounded so melodious and sweet.

"You remember what you had done last evening?"

She didn't answer; she didn't hear him, she was busy in her world.