⊱ ۫ ׅ ✧ 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐒

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

-

𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒔

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Y/N wasn't one for politicians, celebrities, royalty, or anybody else who fell under those umbrella of terms. Having (unfortunately) met people many years ago who stemmed from these multitude of terms, they realised very early on that they simply wanted nothing to do with them. Y/N instantly caught onto the fact that these uptight people possessed an entirely different lifestyle from the world around them and only thought about themselves the majority of the time.

They sat in their office a day later, disinterested eyes scanning over the TV hooked onto the wall opposite them. Their attention shifted slightly, noticing a certain someone who had made an appearance for the cameras.

"Get this shit off of my TV." They groaned, visibly unimpressed. Snatching the remote for the TV from their desk, they were quick to press down on the power button, watching in satisfaction as the screen turned black.

He doesn't deserve the fame he recieves. None of them do.

The familiar click of heels against the ground pulled Y/N out of their thoughts. They rose a brow, watching as the door to their office opened.

"Y/N." A gentle voice followed. The other smiled, greeting Lumine as she stepped into the office. A loose shirt hung to her frame, flared trousers accentuating the outfit.

"Good morning, Lumine. What brings you here?"

The blonde saunted over towards Y/N's desk, her amber eyes shimmering with unknown intent. Papers held in her hands were eventually set out on the desk for Y/N's eager eyes to scan over.

"We managed to collect and put together multiple photos of where he was last sighted. Whatever you choose to do from hereon out is, of course, up to you." Explained Lumine, her voice low as it carried the weight of her words.

Y/N peered down at the photos, studying them intensely as the seconds passed. Their attentive eyes inspected the background of each photo, noticing a pattern — he was in the exact same place in every single photo. This could mean a multitude of things, yet due to the fact that he was an infamous celebrity, it was probably because he had various business to attend to.

"Thank you, Lumine. I'll be certain to make good use of these photos."

⊱ ۫ ׅ ✧

People seem to dream for a life like mine — yearn for it, even. However, I don't believe they understand the many hardships this job in particular has to offer. My entire career wasn't built on sheer luck, and if I could turn back time and change the outcome of events, then I wouldn't even hesitate to do so.

The cameras and flashing lights were never for me. I'd still say now that they aren't. The headaches I recieve when I am finally away from all of the chaos are horrid. It isn't just that, though. I dislike my face being out there for everybody to see, to fawn over or to judge, it doesn't matter to me. I dislike the thought of my face being on display in many different countries all over the world. Similarly, I dislike the fact that my dear siblings, who wanted nothing more than to remain in the shadows behind me, have become susceptible to the fame and glory. I suppose it cannot be helped, though. Given our careers and lifestyle, it was inevitable.