Chapter 23

Two more weeks later:

Taraji hasn't heard from Fantasia in almost a month.

She was getting upset, cause Smarty was messing up everything Fantasia worked hard for. The NYPD was making it a playing ground. Always finding operations in progress.
She turned a beautiful, big warehouse into a brothel.
And dating Carter, what was it Carter was looking for in these Thugs?

On top of that, Taraji was just horny... All these nights of fucking herself, she was also getting lonely.

Another week after that, Stoney and Smarty were fighting for Fantasia's legacy; Stoney wanted to save the legacy because Smarty was fucking up.
Who is Stoney and where is she coming from all of the sudden?

Taraji kept checking her mail, but nothing. Now it was over a month.
She started avoiding the situation by working late at night in her office.

One evening after a commercial shoot, their shoot happened in the evening cause Taraji was busy all day, it was 7 pm when they started shooting. The staff had left; it was just Taraji and Stoney and the makeup artist girl who left right after the shoot.

Stoney went to take a private call in the bathroom, Taraji was so horny and thought everybody had left. She started touching herself on her office couch, which she had just bought cause she'd been sleeping in the office. She started rubbing herself on the couch. Stoney saw this from the door and got turned on. She knocked; Taraji jumped off the couch and tried sitting up straight. "I–I thought you had gone home?"

"I was just about to." they looked at each other.. "Girlfriend still acting up, huh? Need help cumming?" Stoney asked. Taraji swallowed hard. "I'm good."

"Okay," She turned to leave. Taraji stood. "but let's say you were to help me cum, how would you do it?" Taraji asked. It was the horny hoe speaking.
Stoney was holding a doorknob. She looked Taraji up and down and shut the door. Taraji's heart started to rise, she knew that what was about to go down wasn't a good choice but she was weak, horny. Hot, wet, and desperately needed to cum..

Stoney walked around her, checking out her body, especially her ass. Taraji swallowed loudly. "Firstly, I would tell you how smoking hot you are," Stoney said. "Then I would walk around you like this and grab your ass," She grabbed her ass and spanked her.
"And I would pull your head on the side like this!" she said, pulling her head to the side and diving her head on her neck, kissing her hard, leaving hickeys. Taraji moaned, breathing a little heavier. Stoney got her hand in Taraji's pants and rubbed her pussy. Taraji opened for her while breathing hard.

She came to her senses 4 minutes too late and pulled from her, "Stop, I'm sorry, no, I–I can't do this. My girlfriend would kill you, and she would be mad at me, and we both can't have that. I can't betray her like this." She said fixing her clothes. Stoney licked her lips and nodded. "Alright; I mean, yeah, I get it!" She said and headed out.

Shutting the door, Taraji paced like she had just seen something she couldn't unsee, done something she couldn't undo, well, yeah, exactly
that.

"You stopped it Taraji, you stopped it! She won't get mad; she won't get mad! Shit!" she tried to calm herself down while pacing.
"she won't find out, just make sure she doesn't find out. For Stoney's sake," she said and paced more. "If she finds out, you just cry and beg and cry some more; Fantasia is the one. She's the one!" she said. "Damn it, where the fuck is she? I'm out here deluding myself, and she's nowhere to be found, somewhere God knows where doing God knows what with God knows who!"
This self-motivation and talking up thing was going on sideways.

"Fuck Fantasia where are you? I hate this!" Taraji shouted and picked a picture of her little sister from her desk and slammed it on the wall.
She broke down in her office. She cried and slept on the couch.