24

"Chen Baokun is really amazing. For Chen Xingguo, he actually schemed against me like this... Haha, I was really stupid before..."

Chen Kangan clutched the family tree, as if he was holding the soul of his scumbag father Chen Baokun and wanted to tear him apart.

Except for the names of the legitimate wife, illegitimate son, and biological son, there was no name...

Chen Kangan was completely heartbroken.

Even if Chen Kangan's name was deliberately not added by Grandma Chen in the end, Chen Kangan felt very uncomfortable.

"Pan Pan, since you are willing to share such an important matter with Lu Yan, then you must really love him. Dad agrees with your relationship."

"Notify him and ask him to find a matchmaker to come to your house someday."

Chen Kangan's eyes were red, and he held back his tears. He choked and said to Chen Pan: "As for the secret room, you should let Lu Yan handle it according to the rules. It's not a good thing for our family to have money now."

"Dad, don't worry. I have already discussed the things in the secret room with Lu Yan. The money is my dowry and is all with him. He promised me that he would help me deal with it properly."

"Dad, although our family is being closely watched now and we can't have money on the surface, we are not sinners and we have to hand over everything. In the future, with Lu Yan's help, our family will be richer, No one will say anything. "

"Don't be embarrassed to accept anything I give you in the future. I bought them with my own money, and I didn't take advantage of Lu Yan."

"Okay, Pan Pan, you have an idea, so I'll do it as you say."

Chen Pan is so capable now, and Li Fu is both relieved and worried. In the past, Chen Pan was devoted to studying, and she was impatient when Chen Kangan occasionally taught her how to do business. Now, Chen Pan is so smart and clear-headed, and she is completely different from before.

Suffering makes people grow. Chen Pan looks much more mature than before.

Chen Pan is now married to the Lu family, and Li Fu is not afraid that she will be bullied by the Lu family.

Chen Pan is now more capable than Li Fu. Li Fu cannot live without Chen Kangan. Chen Pan, a little girl, is already looking forward to supporting her family.

The little girl who used to act coquettishly in her arms has really grown up and can stand on her own. Li Fu held Chen Pan's hand, and she was very reluctant to let her go.

"Your wedding dress has been embroidered for you by your mother a long time ago, but it's a pity that you can't wear such a beautiful dress now, and the bridal tiara that you prepared before is also lost."

Li Fu's words are more and more regretful.

Marriage is a major event in life, but Chen Pan can't even wear the bridal tiara now.

Li Fu had imagined Chen Pan's wedding countless times, but she didn't expect that in reality, Chen Pan's wedding was not romantic or luxurious.

Because Chen Pan had been engaged since she was a child, Li Fu began to embroider a wedding dress for her after she turned fifteen. For three years, every stitch on the red wedding dress was made with Li Fu's love for her daughter.

Villagers came to the Chen family several times to search, but Li Fu hid it well and didn't let anyone find it.

"It's okay, I can wear it at home to show my parents. Is our camera still usable? When Lu Yan comes, I will wear the wedding dress and take a photo with Lu Yan, and it will be our wedding photo."