31

The moment Lu Yan started running at full speed, Jin Ping and Guo Jiang couldn't aim even if they had guns in their hands.

Lu Yan ran like a cheetah hunting, so fast that he couldn't be seen by the naked eye. Jin Ping and Guo Jiang fired two more shots based on their feelings, but they missed Lu Yan.

The two people who were forced to use guns felt more and more depressed as they watched Lu Yan getting closer and closer to them.

If they used guns and still lost in the end... what would be the result waiting for them?

If they abused their power and the fact that they secretly kept guns was exposed... would they still be alive?

The more they thought about it, the more scared they became, and they couldn't control themselves and wanted to shoot again.

Once the bow is shot, there is no turning back. Some things can't be regretted. Seeing that Lu Yan was like a tiger out of a cage, making it difficult for them to resist, Jin Ping panicked and pointed his gun at the fleeing crowd.

"Stop! Mr. Lu, I order you to stop immediately. Otherwise, I will kill him."

"I don't want to hurt anyone, don't force me."

Jin Ping really didn't want to hurt ordinary people. He was a thug, but he also had his own principles. Under normal circumstances, he would not take the initiative to bully ordinary people who had no grudges against him.

But now he couldn't afford the price of failure, so he could only let others down.

Jin Ping's palms were sweating with nervousness, and he was afraid that he would miss the target, or that Lu Yan would not be threatened by him and continue to rush forward.

At this moment, time was infinitely stretched.

In just a few seconds, just a sentence, it seemed like a century had passed.

Jin Ping thought a lot at that moment, but it seemed like he thought nothing. He stared at Lu Yan's every move, hoping that Lu Yan would surrender immediately.

But since Lu Yan dared to move, he made all preparations before the action.

Lu Yan didn't take Jin Ping's threat seriously at all. The moment Jin Ping stopped, he flew up and quickly and accurately grabbed Guo Jiang, who was closest to him. Then, when Guo Jiang was stupid and hadn't reacted yet, he quickly snatched his gun.

Bang--

Lu Yan used Guo Jiang's gun to accurately hit Jinping's wrist. Jinping screamed in pain and threw the weapon in his hand.

"Ahhh..."

Jin Ping was in a trance due to the pain. After a long time, he remembered to pick up the gun on the ground. But Lu Yan did not give Jinping a chance to get the weapon again. After knocking Jinping's gun away, he used his elbow to hit Guo Jiang's neck fiercely.

Lu Yan was very strong. Guo Jiang could no longer bear it and could only roll his eyes and faint on the ground.

After dealing with Guo Jiang, Lu Yan made a big jump on the spot, and then hooked his long legs to get Jinping's gun in front of him, so that Jinping, who was bent over, could pick up a handful of air.

Under Jinping's terrified gaze, Lu Yan bent down and picked up his gun. Just when Jinping thought he was finished and Lu Yan would shoot him to death, Lu Yan ignored him and turned around to point both guns at Chen Xingguo.

"Comrade Chen, the one who surrenders now should be you, right?"

"You can refuse to cooperate now, but bullets have no eyes. If you are hurt by accident, don't mind. After all, there seems to be something wrong with the guns of these two comrades. It seems that it can hurt people without firing."