40

Chen Panhui felt very comfortable in the Chen family, like a fish in water, and he and Li Fu were happily together.

Lu Yan and the Lu family were not so smooth in the Zheng family.

Old Mrs. Zheng was determined to be the head of the family and was unwilling to let people go. When Lu Yan spoke loudly to the Lu family, the old lady wanted to kill herself, saying that the military officers beat people and the Lu family bullied people.

The Lu family initially thought to negotiate with the Zheng family and have a good talk with old man Zheng. Who knew that in the Zheng family, only old lady Zheng was the head of the family, and old man Zheng had no say at all.

According to old man Zheng's idea, they should all move to Xinlin Farm.

Zheng Daniu, a young shepherd, doesn't know how to farm. Old Zheng, an old shepherd who has been doing this all his life, doesn't know how to farm either. He lives a very tiring life every day, not any easier than Zheng Daniu. If he could choose, he would not want to farm any longer. But who said that it was Old Lady Zheng who had the final say in their family? No matter how many ideas Old Man Zheng had, he could only hold them back.

Lu Yan, Lu Youcai and other male comrades of the Lu family, when facing Old Lady Zheng, it was like a scholar meeting a soldier, and they couldn't explain their reasons.

Old Lady Zheng was Zheng Daniu's biological mother. No matter how angry the Lu family was with her, it was not reasonable for the Lu family's big men to beat up an old lady like her.

As for venting their anger by beating up the men of the Zheng family? Lu Yan and his men couldn't bring themselves to do it.

The men of the Zheng family don't need the Lu family to clean them up, as they are all very listless. It can be said that except for Mrs. Zheng, the whole Zheng family is very energetic and jumps up and down. The other people in the Zheng family are all wilted, pale and thin, with dull eyes and numbness, without any vitality.

Mrs. Zheng is like the old Buddha in the family. Everyone has to do what she tells them to do. The whole Zheng family is ruled by Mrs. Zheng. She does nothing all day long, commanding this and that. The other people in the Zheng family are also tortured by her.

In the Zheng family, Lu Qing and Zheng Daniu are actually treated better. After all, Lu Yan, the leader, is really intimidating. Old Madam Zheng used to brag about Lu Yan a lot, so she didn't dare to treat Lu Qing as a person like she treated other daughters-in-law.

It can be said that if Lu Qing hadn't grown wings this time and wanted to fly solo. Old Madam Zheng would still respect Lu Qing for Lu Yan's sake, and everyone would continue to live in peace.

Now Lu Qing wants to take her son away to be independent, and it has also made Old Madam Zheng's other sons and daughters-in-law have their own ideas. The Zheng family is scattered, and Old Madam Zheng's position as the one who has the final say in the Zheng family has been shaken, so she doesn't care so much and has torn her face with Lu Qing.

For the sake of a peaceful life in the future, Old Madam Zheng is very tough. Either Zheng Daniu doesn't want her as his mother, and all of Zheng Daniu's family members get out of the Zheng family; or Lu Qing comes back to apologize to her, and Zheng Daniu's family members continue to make a living under the care of old lady Zheng. There is no other way.

"The family is still together, but the daughter of your Lu family is amazing. She has urged my son to leave home before I die. She simply doesn't take me seriously. I just said a few words to her, and she asked all the elders in your family to beat and kill me, an old lady. How can this be possible?"