50

Chen Pan was awakened by the morning sunlight. Chen Pan slept all day yesterday and did not pack her luggage, so she did not install curtains in her new home.

Tongsan Island is on the sea, where the sea and sky are one color. At sunrise, the sunlight is particularly dazzling.

Without the shade of curtains, the bright sunlight shines on her face wantonly, as if it were a searchlight, hot and dazzling, killing all of Chen Pan's sleepiness.

Unable to sleep, Chen Pan lazily rolled around in bed, stretched her waist, and was ready to get up in high spirits.

After a good night's sleep, Chen Pan's body seemed to be a fully charged battery, and was particularly energetic. Even though it was just past five when Chen Pan got up, she didn't feel tired.

"Good morning~"

"Good morning."

Chen Pan folded the quilt, put on her pajamas, and came down from the second floor. She saw Lu Yan, who was no longer beside her, packing his luggage in the living room on the first floor.

Knowing that there was nothing on Tongsan Island, Li Qiuhua and Li Fu were afraid that Chen Pan and Lu Yan would have a bad life on the island, so they packed extra luggage for them.

Li Qiuhua and her friends prepared four camphorwood boxes, two meters long and one meter high. In the boxes, there were food, daily necessities, and various miscellaneous things, which were more complete than the dowry that the ancient ladies brought when they left home.

Lu Yan was unpacking and sorting things into their new home.

"Our furniture has been built. I will have someone deliver tables, chairs, benches, wardrobes, and dish racks for urgent use. Remember to check them at home."

"Also, if you need any other furniture, you can wait a few days and we can go out to the island to buy it together. The island provides basic equipment, and we have to prepare other things ourselves."

There are still so many houses on the island that have not been built. Chen Pan understands the busyness of the soldiers. Chong Lu Yan nodded, indicating that she understood.

Seeing this, Lu Yan kept moving his hands and continued to explain to Chen Pan:

"These boxes are heavy and have a lot of things in them. Just leave them there and wait for me to come back and pack them up. You should have a good rest at home today. After you have rested, we will go to the army cafeteria to have a dinner party in the evening."

"There are few people on the island now. We can take the opportunity of the dinner party to get to know each other and get familiar with the environment."

"After the dinner party, I will start to lead the team to learn swimming, go out to sea, and be busy with training. The wives of the soldiers on the island will have to trouble you and the head of the logistics department."

"Before, the report I applied for has been approved by the higher-ups. . Now you are considered a clerk in the logistics department. The formal entry procedures will be completed when you go to the logistics department tomorrow. "

"Settling the wives of soldiers and helping them integrate into their new lives is your first job. When the wives' lives are on track, you can learn technology from the technicians."

"The learning time is tentatively one month. After one month, if you can't learn it, the time can be appropriately extended. But the technician can stay on the island for a maximum of half a year, and he will return to his original unit after half a year."

Chen Pan listened to Lu Yan's words carefully, walked around the camphor wood box, found her and Lu Yan's luggage rolls, and began to look through her clothes.