54

The next day, Chen Pan woke up and ran out to see the seeds she had planted yesterday without even brushing her teeth or washing her face.

As expected, Chen Pan was disappointed. None of the seeds she had planted yesterday had sprouted or grown.

The space soil was not as magical as Chen Pan had thought, and the seeds produced in the space were not magical. In the real world, they were like normal seeds and could not bloom and bear fruit overnight.

Chen Pan could not tell whether she was disappointed or relieved. In short, she felt mixed emotions and watered the seeds again. She went to the kitchen to cook.

People are made of iron and rice is made of steel. Chen Pan turned her depression into appetite and decided to have a good meal today.

The chicken she killed yesterday would not be fresh if she did not eat it today. Even if the space can keep food fresh, Chen Pan doesn't want to stay for long. Lu Yan happened to be out for training and won't be back for breakfast until six o'clock.

So, Chen Pan planned to stew chicken this morning. It's not even five o'clock yet, and more than an hour is enough for Chen Pan to stew the chicken.

Yesterday, Chen Pan promised to treat Wu Lanni and the others to meat. So before stewing the chicken, Chen Pan peeled a pot of potatoes. If there is not enough chicken, potatoes will make up for it. Chen Pan has always liked the sandy, soft, chicken-flavored potatoes.

Put the chicken and the mushrooms picked yesterday into the pot with water, turn on high heat, and simmer for a while. Then, before Lu Yan comes back, put the cut potatoes into the pot and simmer for another while. When Lu Yan comes home, the fragrant chicken, mushrooms and potatoes are ready.

The fragrance is so strong that it can be said to be fragrant for ten miles. The children next door to Chen Pan's house are drooling.

After arriving home, the fragrance that Lu Yan smelled became stronger. This time, Lu Yan not only smelled the meat, but also the fragrance of fruits and the vinegar of cold salad.

"Wow, it smells so good~"

Hearing the voice before seeing the person. Chen Pan had been busy in the kitchen. She didn't close the door to keep the heat out. So she didn't notice Lu Yan coming in.

It wasn't until Lu Yan started talking and Chen Pan looked up that she realized he was back.

"You're back. Wash your hands. Wait for me to serve two bowls of food and send them to the neighbor's house. Then we'll have dinner."

Chen Pan had been smelling the fragrance for a long time and was hungry. Lu Yan came back. She put the mixed cold vegetables on the plate and quickly started cooking.

"I'll go with you."

Chen Pan didn't have the ability to clone herself. It was impossible for her to deliver food to the Qi and Guo families at the same time. Lu Yan washed his hands in the basin at the door and went to help.

The process of delivering the food went smoothly.

The kid next door couldn't resist the temptation of chicken. No matter how embarrassed Sun Xiao and Wu Lannie were to accept it, it was useless. However, neither of them was shameless enough to take Chen Pan's things for free. When Chen Pan and Lu Yan came out of Guo's and Qi's houses, they each brought a return gift from the two families.

The Qi family gave Chen Pan a dish made by Mrs. Qi, which smelled spicy and fragrant. The Guo family gave Lu Yan a vegetarian bun steamed by Wu Lannie in the morning, which was white and plump and looked very appetizing.