71

The day Chen Pan gave birth was October 6, a sunny day.

That morning, Chen Pan was fine, no cramps, everything was normal. When Lu Yan came back from the island in the afternoon, the baby in Chen Pan's belly suddenly became excited and couldn't stay in her belly.

Lu Yan was very tired from rushing back. When he encountered this situation, he was confused for a moment, then he woke up immediately and helped Chen Pan lie down. Then he quickly went downstairs to find Li Qiuhua and the midwife Sun Xiao.

After calling Sun Xiao to Lu's house, Lu Yan took the initiative to go to the kitchen to boil water, instead of going to the delivery room to cause trouble for Chen Pan.

Chen Pan was a little panicked at first, but Lu Yan didn't panic with her. He calmed her down in time and found a reliable person to accompany her. Chen Pan began to wait for the birth with peace of mind.

I heard that giving birth to the first child is very strenuous, time-consuming and labor-intensive. Chen Pan's stomach didn't hurt so much anymore, so she asked Lu Yan to prepare some food for her in case of emergency.

But I don't know if it was because Chen Pan had taken the doomsday life-saving medicine; or because Chen Pan usually paid attention to exercise and scientific fetal care. Chen Pan's delivery process was very smooth.

Basically, Lu Yan had boiled the water, prepared the food, and just got some free time. Before he could get anxious, Chen Pan happily gave birth to the baby.

The process was incredibly smooth. Not to mention that Lu Yan outside the delivery room didn't feel real, even Chen Pan, who was giving birth in the delivery room, reacted too quickly.

This? It was really too fast.

Whose childbirth is easier than pooping?

Is this definitely not a joke?

But no matter what Chen Pan and the others thought, Lu Si came to the world at such a speed, like a meteor, in the blink of an eye.

The moment Lu Si cried loudly out of grievance, Chen Pan and the others immediately retracted their shocked eyes and continued to complete the next stage of the delivery.

Lu Si was wrapped in a thin blanket by Li Qiuhua, and she was not so cold anymore. She finally stopped crying and let Li Qiuhua arrange the blanket.

After Li Qiuhua wrapped the child, Chen Pan took Lu Si. The more she looked at the little guy, the more incredible she felt.

Chen Pan had a thick filter for her daughter. Even though she was just born, red and wrinkled, Chen Pan thought Lu Si looked like a flower and was very beautiful.

Her baby must be the reincarnation of a fairy. She knew how to love her mother since she was a child. Otherwise, how could Chen Pan give birth so easily?

Although she had just given birth, Chen Pan did not feel much discomfort. Except for the fact that she was not used to having a big belly, Chen Pan could walk and eat with an appetite, and she was not tired at all.

Although some parts of her body were still a little hot and painful, which was not very comfortable. But it was not a big problem. This level of pain was like having hemorrhoids, which was a bit embarrassing, but Chen Pan could bear it.

Chen Pan was in the delivery room, holding the child, and was very fond of him.

As for Lu Yan, after the child was born, he was excited to hug him, and then he was slapped away by Li Qiuhua. He did not give up and wanted to hug Chen Pan again. After being rudely driven out by Sun Xiao, he faced the reality and resigned himself to taking a shower first.