90

After sending Chen Pan and Lu Si away, Lu Yan was a little depressed. However, men always think about their children and daughters, and are a little hypocritical. Lu Yan was depressed for a while, then he picked up his mood and put his energy into his work.

Chen Pan went to college, and it was very certain that she could be admitted to the best university in the country. After graduating from college, as the first batch of high-end talents with academic achievements in the past ten years, Chen Pan's future is definitely very bright, and her achievements will not be low.

In order not to be told that he is not worthy of Chen Pan one day in the future, Lu Yan decided to work harder.

Lu Yan is not as educated as Chen Pan, and his most impressive career is not as good as Chen Pan's. Then, wouldn't he, as a husband, become a redundant and useless person?

In order to make Chen Pan admire him forever, Lu Yan stopped thinking about those trivial things and only focused on his career.

As the news of the resumption of the college entrance examination spread throughout the country, Professor Xu and Professor Zhao, who had no problems and were old professors with real knowledge, also received notices of re-employment from the higher authorities.

Returning to school to teach, for Professor Xu and others, not only can they redeem their reputation, but also can communicate and learn with many people with lofty ideals, which is a hundred benefits without any harm. So after discussing with Lu Yan, they decided to return to Taipei City.

Without Professor Xu and Professor Zhao, as well as Chen Pan, Tongsan Island immediately became much quieter.

Fortunately, Chen Pan had foresight and insisted on carrying out the work of eliminating illiteracy on the island many years ago. Therefore, even if Chen Pan and her friends suddenly left, Tongsan Island could still operate normally without any impact.

However, without Professor Xu and her friends as his think tank, Lu Yan had to work much harder than before.

However, such hardship was just right for Lu Yan. Only when he was busy, Lu Yan would not have time to think about Chen Pan and Lu Si.

In recent years, Chen Pan has run a school on the island, and Lu Yan has learned a lot of knowledge from Chen Pan. Now, what Lu Yan has to do is to apply what he has learned and strive to make further progress.

There is no place to keep idle people, and the army is even more cruel, especially if you don't make progress. Although Lu Yan is still young and not yet the time for others to say he is useless, he does not want to stay in Tongsan Island forever, so he has to work harder.

Tongsan Island is too small after all. If he stays here forever, even if he becomes the king, Lu Yan will not feel any sense of accomplishment.

After so many years of accumulation on the island, Lu Yan no longer has to take care of Chen Pan. Without a soft rib, Lu Yan plans to go out and show his face.

In order to make a good first shot, Lu Yan decided to find his old enemy as his stepping stone.

Seven years, almost eight years, the situation has changed, and Political Commissar Tu is not young anymore, and it is time for him to go home and rest.

At first, Political Commissar Tu was jealous of Lu Yan and used Chen Pan to force Lu Yan to give in. Now that Lu Yan has risen, it is time for him to go to Political Commissar Tu to talk and seek justice.

A villain like Political Commissar Tu cannot be without his own petty quarrels. Lu Yan used to be cautious and did not bother with him. Now that Lu Yan is firing on all cylinders, Political Commissar Tu's good days are definitely over.