94(End)

After the New Year, when the excitement faded, Chen Pan's life returned to normal.

Because Chen Pan wanted to pursue a double degree, she was much busier than others in school. In addition to studying, Chen Pan also had to take care of her family, so Chen Pan would not participate in some competitions organized by the school and various clubs organized by students unless it was necessary.

At the beginning, some people were thinking about the proximity and tried their best to invite Chen Pan to join their clubs. Later, Lu Yan went around National Tsing Hua University and showed off his strong presence, and there were fewer people who tried their best to invite Chen Pan.

Those with ulterior motives gave up when faced with difficulties, and the remaining ones who continued to invite Chen Pan were those who admired her talent and wanted to learn with her and make progress together.

Joining a club is also a credit, and Chen Pan chose the one that was the least time-consuming, the Human and Nature Association, to join. Here, Chen Pan does not need to do much, just take a little time every week to experience nature with the club members.

This can also be regarded as a relaxation after studying, and occasionally Chen Pan can sneak some small things into the space. Therefore, she likes this club very much.

Occasionally, when participating in club activities and going to some interesting places, when Lu Si is on vacation, Chen Pan will take her to play again. The places that Chen Pan liked, little Lu Si really liked them too.

Lu Si had a great time playing, and he could have an extra bowl of rice when he got home. Li Fu and the others looked very happy. The Chen family got into the habit of going out to play once every half a month or a week.

Qu Shan is now a good friend of Lu Si, and when the Chen family goes on a family trip, he will definitely join them if he is free. Qu Shan's parents don't have time to go out to play, so Qu Shan's grandparents play the role of the head of the family and often come out to get together with the Chen family.

Chen Kangan therefore heard in advance that there would be a rumor of reform and opening up at the end of the year. With the accurate information, and Chen Kangan being a big businessman before, he easily seized the opportunity and soon got back on his feet with the east wind.

The Chen family's business picked up, and Chen Kangan and Li Fu were much busier than before. When Chen Pan was busy, Lu Si and Chen Song went to the Qu family to visit Qu Shan.

Grandma Qu and Grandpa Qu have retired. The two old people are grateful for Chen Pan's kindness to Qu Shan. When Lu Si and Chen Song go to the Qu family, they will entertain them very attentively. It really saves the busy Chen Pan a lot of worry.

Chen Pan was grateful to the two elders of the Qu family, and took out a lot of medicinal materials from the space and gave them to the two elders of the Qu family so that they can recuperate.

The two elders of the Qu family were embarrassed to accept them, so Chen Pan said that this was a New Year gift from her to the elders in the family. If the two elders of the Qu family did not accept it, it would mean that they did not regard her as a younger generation. In the future, she would not dare to let Lu Si and Chen Song come again.

Chen Pan's words were considerate and a little coquettish, and the two elders of the Qu family felt so comfortable that they accepted Chen Pan's things.

"That's right, our two families are so close, what does this little thing mean?"

"Pan Pan is right, haha."

If Qu Shan hadn't been unwilling to be demoted and call Chen Song his uncle, the two elders of the Qu family would have definitely accepted Chen Pan as their goddaughter on the spot.