~ Maya.

Maya's POV

I had just finished lacing up my Citrus 11's to complete my outfit. I brushed my hair and then put on my diamond studs. I grabbed my MCM handbag, and then hopped in my car. I pulled up to the boutique and got out. I pushed the door open, and smiled. I came a long way. I put my bag in the back room and waited for my workers to come in. I smiled once I saw Anayah and Anderson walk in. 

"Hey Girllll." Anderson said to me.

I chuckled.

"Wassup ?" I said while hugging both of them.

Anayah went to the back to work on the clothes she was making for the boutique, and I was sitting at the computer..typing away. I looked up when the door swung open. 

A man walked through, and lawdd....he was finee.

He walked up to the desk and asked:

"Do ya have any dresses here ?" He asked me while typing on his phone.

" Yes, follow me." I said to him.

He nodded and I took him to another part of the store and showed him the dresses.

"Thanks ma." He said smiling.

"No problem. You can ask me, or one of my workers if you need anything." I said before walking away.

Chris POV

The manager of this place is sexy as hell. I watched her ass as she walked away and licked my lips. I grabbed a nice dress for my moms and walked up to the desk she was sitting at.

" I would like to buy this dress. " I said to her.

She got up and took the dress from my hands, took the hanger off of it and then scanned it. She put it in the bag and said:

" Your total is $60.78" She said to me.

I nodded and gave her my card. She swiped it and then handed it back. She gave me a receipt and then said:

"Thank you for shopping at Maya's Serenity Boutique, come again." She smiled at me before sitting back down in her chair and typing on the computer.

"Wait....." I trailed off.

"Maya." She said to me.

"Yea..umm...can I have yo numba ?" I asked her.

She took her hand out motioning for me to give her my phone. I gave it to her and she put her number in it. I smiled before walking out the store. 

Damn, Ion even know the girl and she got me whipped.

Maya's POV

As soon as Chris walked out the store, I felt relieved. I can't be around him...he's to goddamn sexy. I sighed and layed back in my chair as Anayah and Anderson came out from the back. 

"Who was that fine piece of man ?" Anayah asked me.

I laughed and shook my head.

"His name is Chris. He gave me his number and everything." I said while smiling.

"Oo...girl, you better call his fine ass and get together one day." Anderson said to me.

I laughed and nodded.

They went to other parts of the store to help other customers as I had got up to go on lunch break.