𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃

an original chris sturniolo fanficPINK DIAMOND 💎 💗

PINK DIAMOND 💎 💗

- IN WHICH ↶kensington sinclair, a spoiled girl raised in calabasas california, was known for her modeling and love for partying

- IN WHICH
kensington sinclair, a spoiled girl raised in calabasas california, was known for her modeling and love for partying. alongside her triplet sisters, she was always out to every club or bar she could find using her fake id or master manipulation skills to get in. after a night of drinking, she'd go home with the first celebrity she laid her eyes on-boy or girl. scandal after scandal, she gave up on trying to fix her reputation. she groveled in the attention they gave her and she was used to getting what she wants. when one particular night out, she dances with a boy she's never seen before, catching the feeling this wasn't his scene.

-IN WHICH ⚡︎⚡︎
christopher sturniolo moved to LA two years ago with his two brothers after their youtube career took off. day by day, it was always work or staying at home. finally over the boring life he was currently living, he convinced his brothers to try something different by going to a club for 18+. he sees a girl who could make a man drop to their knees with just her look, feeling intimidated by the atmosphere. when the unexpected happens and the girl pulls him into a dance, he knew he was in trouble.

leah halton as
KENSINGTON SINCLAIR ☘︎☀︎
model. 20. classified rich girl. middle triplet. always gets what she wants. party girl.

@kensiesinclair

@kensiesinclair

CHRISTOPHER STURNIOLO ♪
youtuber. 20. youngest triplet. backwards cap. fresh love. pepsi addict. lil skies.

@christophersturniolo

including....

NICK STURNIOLO, himself ( @nicolassturniolo )

MATT STURNIOLO himself ( @matthew.sturniolo )

MADI FILIPOWICZ, herself (@madifilipowicz )

TARA YUMMY, moxie burnett ( @moxieburnett )

CHARLI D'AMELIO, genevieve sinclair ( @gensinclair )

LEAH KATEB, alexandra sinclair ( @lexxsinclair )

RILEY HUBATKA, audrey monroe ( @audrey.monroe )

VINNIE HACKER, jaden wilder ( @jaywilder )

CARRINGTONUSA, maddox lynch ( @maddoxxxx )

& anyone mentioned as themselves !

"looks like i got you breathing heavy, love."

"you have ever since the moment i saw you."

DISCLAIMERS & WARNINGS

mentions of underage drinking, sexual content (not smut), and swearing. i will add along the way. if you don't feel comfortable, please don't read.

i do not own anyone in this story except my ocs. i also don't own the songs that will be mentioned.

this is such a weird cast i feel but why do i kindaaaa loveee it??? i tried to pick 3 girls that look at least a little alike so i chose charli, leah halton and leah kateb

idk my brain feels they look similar in some sort of way hahahah

this is fanfiction not fantruth, book is purely for entertainment and not to be taken literally.