chapter one

"18 months at camp greenlake for theft it is then!"

OCTAVIAS pov

I guess my best friend Rosalie Frederick and I didn't really plan to steal those roblox gift cards and turbo attax. thinking that the place was empty was a stupid idea aswell because who the fuck would be stupid enough to leave the shop for the night and not lock any doors, well thats what we thought the last person to leave tesco at night was. but now we were facing the inevitable consequences of our actions sat in a smelly yellow bus 7 rows away from eachother on the way to camp greenlake where we're going to have the most boring year and a half of our lives at unless we treat it like love island which I doubt would happen because there's no way there'd be any good looking boys there.

I looked back at rosalie who mouthed "there better way be fit boys at this place" to me to which I mouthed
"there better way be" back and we both started giggling which made the funky looking guy at the front look at us and point his gun at us as some sort of threat so we shut up to not piss him off even more and actually shoot us.

After a while of driving through a trail in the middle of a bunch of holes the bus came to and abrupt halt and the doors opened so I'm guessing that meant that meant we got to the camp.
"out" the man at the front of the bus suddenly said so both rosalie and I stood up and got off the bus and immediately got stares from loads of boys which I'm guessing was because these guys look like they've never had contact with or seen girls ever.

we got led to an old wooden office with a weird kind of fat man sat in looking at a clipboard in his hands. when we both sat down the guy spoke up "Octavia Lewis and Rosalie Frederick huh?" he said in a strong texan accent but before we could reply to him he spoke again "my names Mr sir and you will behave, you will dig a hole every day 5ft deep 5tf wide, and again you will behave"
"okay Mr sir" me and Rosalie replied in sync and let out a giggle in mockery of his name but shut up when he glared at us. he then lead us to a small shed where he snatched our bags off of us and chucked some ugly orange jumpsuits back in return and told us to change

ROSALIES pov

when we finished getting changed this guy called Mr pedanski came in and said "hello girls my name is Mr pedanski and I am your tent supervisor if you follow me I will introduce you to the boys in d-tent"

"hey mum who are these girls?" a black boy with glasses and bandana around his forehead said, I could see tavia staring at his muscles and nudged her to make her focus again because he was well ugly.

"well rex this is octavia or tavia whichever one you prefer to call her" he said pointing at tavia who was still in her own world "and this is rosalie. girls this is rex, Theodore, Stanley, zero, Jose, Ricky, and alan" he said pointing at everyone in order.

"no no no I'm x-ray and that's armpit, caveman, zero, magnet, zigzag, and squid" the guy who I'm guessing only likes to be called x-Ray says

"they all have their little nicknames for eachother" pedanski says "but I prefer to call them by the names that were chosen for them by their parents" which makes squid scoff in some sort of annoyance grabbing tavias attention away from x-rays muscles

"alright then" I say then realise that tavia is still in her own world staring at the squid dude who is talking to the zigzag dude. fuck me zigzag is hot how did I not notice that.

I shake tavia again and she looks at me as if I'm insane so I take her over to our cots which is a strange name as we're juvenile delinquents not babies and we sit down on one of them and I whisper to her "did you see that zigzag guy he's hot as fuck like he could bend me over any day"

"are you insane" she whispers with a slight scoff before continuing "squid is so cute though like imagine his eyes when he cries they'd be so pretty"

"and you call me insane"

"you are that guy looks crazy and so not sigma"