PREVIEW

Hello sweetheart, this story is something which driving me so crazy, I think about it even in my sleep, I know I must give it a try, but I have others to complete first, I promise I will try to start it soon but before that I need your view on it. Is the plot worth trying? For me genuinely your opinion matters.

I will add it to the upcoming books...
_________________

It's a clear, chilling night, the kind where the moon lies low and full in the sky, casting an ethereal light over the silent park. Jimin finds comfort in the complete stillness, walking aimlessly as he takes in the quiet surroundings. He's never quite fit in with the noisy city, so these moments, few and far between, were his own haven.

What he doesn't know, however, is that he isn't quite as alone as he thought.

A pair of glowing eyes in the shadows starts to narrow in on him. *So this is what fate has dealt me?* Jungkook thinks, his tone brimming with incredulity. *All the waiting, all the build-up for… this guy?*

Out of the shadows he steps, his imposing wolf form instantly commanding attention. Muscles ripple beneath his sleek, dark fur as he moves with effortless grace, a being of pure power. Instead of awe or reverence, however, he is given what in all honesty must be the most ridiculous reaction he has ever seen.

Jimin turns and sees the giant wolf. His eyes widen comically as he takes in the sight of the beast staring him down. His brain would stutter, trying to process the sheer impossibility of what he was witnessing.

He is about to scream or maybe run when his legs wobble like noodles, and his eyes swim. In perfect dramatization, he faints and crashes to the grass, a marionette with its strings cut.

For a second, Jungkook does nothing but stand confused. He steps in closer, crouched to the human; pushing him with his massive paw. Nothing. Not even a twitch.

*You've got to be kidding me.* He huffs, shaking his head, frustration mixed with a bit of amusement. *I'm a ruthless Alpha and my mate is a scaredy cat who faints at the first sight of me? Really, Moon Goddess? Is this some kind of joke?*

He circles Jimin, his eyes studying him critically. *This scrawny, clueless human is supposed to be the one who breaks the curse? This small being is what's going to make me the Alpha King? * Jungkook doesn't know whether to laugh or howl in disbelief. He had imagined a strong, fearless mate, someone who could match his power, who could stand beside him as his equal.

Instead, he gets a guy who fainted from sheer shock over his wolf form.

So, he had sighed not sighed, really: grumbled more like it, annoyed, before reluctantly bending to gather Jimin up on his back, hauling him by the arms, still irritated. *I'm the leader of the most powerful pack, destined to become Alpha King, and here I am, hauling an unconscious human through a portal. This better be worth it.*

Jungkook approached the ancient portal deep within the park. Destiny seemed to call him to it. As the vortex of light cast across them, he looked for the last time at the still figure slumped on his back, lax in unconsciousness. Confusion had colored his anger because of the feeling that the stir of interest that was rising in his chest belonged to perhaps this very helpless-looking human more than met the eye.

He might not be every bit as worthless as he looks, Jungkook thinks with a smirk. *I guess we'll see soon enough.*

With that, they disappear into the portal, bidding farewell to the human world.

___________!!!

How's it. You can read closer and other completed books till then. I will try to complete closer soon.

This one is something, I want to write it for myself, I don't know even if it make sense or not.