ch1

I had everything necessary for a start on life on my own clothes, food, a house of my own, but I got it with the help of my friend who lent the cash and because of that I felt bad.

I went in search of a job and the first one that caught my interest was a newspaper AD for a pizzeria nearby, "Hah! Never thought I'd see the day a newspaper would be useful!" I narrowed my eyes on the square of information "Fazbear's Fright, horror attraction...bring your childhood nightmares back to life... mmn, in need of a security guard!"
My friend rushed over with a PB&J in hand and a butter knife hanging from their mouth "You finally found something?" I nodded blinking my brown eyes for a moment before snatching the butter knife from them "Hey! Give me that!" They snatched it back then leaned over my shoulder to peer at the paper
"So what was it again?" I folded the newspaper article back handing it to my friend "it's a security guard position in an amusement par-" my friend cut me off with a squeal "Oh you should definitely get it, so when the place becomes popular you can get me a discount or something!" She continued to ramble on and I chuckled at her excitement
"Alright let me find a back-up job in case and I'll put in the application" she nods retreating back to finish making the PB&J "Do what ya gotta do as long as you get what you're looking for" you continued to search for more jobs for several minutes before reaching for the phone to call up the place for an interview.

They picked up pretty quickly "Hello, I'm here to get more information on the job interview times for the Security Guard position an-" I was again interrupted "Your hired!" the voice on the other line responded "What? Shouldn't we have an interview first?" "You'll start tomorrow at midnight" immediately after those last words the call was ended I stared at the phone "Well damn, I got the job..."