3

bumblebees pov:

I quickly spotted a scrap yard and run towards it I can hear the heavy ped steps of the bot in pursuit of me. he is quiet fast for such a big bot it surprises me. I dip and doge around scrap piles he dose to to some difficulty. we run past a group of bots who are camping out in the scrap yard. "we got a runner" the say and laugh. "do you think he's the same one" the mumble stuff I cant hear because I am already to far away. great I guess my failed escape has made its way around the lower class. I grumble and keep running when a bright light flashes on me temporarily blinding me I almost run into a scrap pile but doge. thank primus for being a nimbul scout. I continue to runing the spot light flowing me all the way. I turn a corner and see a casum with a small bridge. perfect just what I need I can dich that pescy bot behind me here and then all I have to do is get out of the sight of the cargo plane. I swiftly cross the bridge and activate my blade and cut though the slack wires behind me before he can cross. he stops on the other side then looks to his side their is another bridge and he hurreys across to it. "scrap I need to get out of here" the cargo plane drops lower to the ground his light flowing me all the way. I hear him activate his gun behind me and power it up. "B-127 stand down and compile" I yell a retrout back. "or what your going to shoot me please I think ratchet wants me back in one peace" I yell and keep running. 

I'm not going to be able to loose him out in the open like this I need cover. I look to my left and see a rout to the city. looks like I'm taking a detour and start running towards it. "last chance B-127" we run past a few other bots who just stand their stund. I ignore him and just keep running I'm so close if I can just- I hear a thud of the canon fireing. something small and loose raps around my legs tripping me. I fall to the ground hard and roll "scrap that hurt" I say dizzy from the fall. the big cargo plane transforms and starts walking up to me. "I gave you a chance don't get mad" I frantically try to undo the cables around my legs. if I can get out maybe I can make it.he reaches me before I can undo them he is also twice my size. he is blue and silver and tall a bit of a thicker bot. I try my best to get away but before I can do that he picks me up and slings me over his shoulder. "ghaa put me down" I say smashing my fist against his back. my wound is throbbing from the chase and it doesn't help all the weight that's being put on it right now. "I can tie your hands together if you want" I stop and just lay their this is humiliating. "at least put me down i prefer not to be manhandled"  he stops for a moment then throws me higher onto his shoulder. "nope your just going to run" he's right but it doesn't make this any better. 

the other bot catches up to us exhaling hard. "I see you finally helped" I'm backwards and can't see them but the cargo plane frame shakes as he laughs and it painfully rubs against my wound. I wince at the pain. "hey I'm still here" I say coldly. "come on we got to get him back to base before ratchet gets angry and thrown another wrench at us" they say and start walking again the night is cold and miserable. "can you put me down now" I say annoyed I just wanted to get out of here so I could stop the fake act of not being devastated by the site of my town. the pain pulled on my spark worse than the pain in my side. "no" they replied in unison. I grumble and cross my arms. we walk back past the group of campers. "didn't work so well for you this time either did it" the shout and laugh mocking me. "go frag yourselves" I shout back. they just continue to mock me. "we can take you in to for being on privet property you know" the red and orange bot says. the shut up and turn away. a few seconds pass before he talked again. "what come on B-127 no thank you" I look at him to the best I can. "you'll only get a thank you out of me if you let me go" I say back in a harsh tone. "well guess I'm not getting a thank you" and he keeps walking.