A Burning Passion

Chapter 1

I was nervous as i was getting ready for my first day at school. I heard some one shouting up the stairs it was Selena "Are you ready yet? We are going to be late!". I quickly put my shoes on and ran down the stairs. Just as me and Selena went to walk out the front door her parents called out after us. "Good luck" I was getting more and more nervous now.

We walked in the front gate and the first thing i said was "omg this place is......", But before i could even finish my sentence, a bunch of Selenas friends ran up to her. Giving her a massive hug. They all turned around and looked at me "who's the new girl then Selena?" One of the girls said.

"Oh this is my best friend Demi Lovato. I have known her since we were knee height" Selena answered. One of her friends Taylor answered back saying "Best friend? since when i've never met her?" "Well thats because i went to public school and then something horrific happened in my family so i moved in with Selena" I snapped back at Taylor trying to keep my anger in. Before Taylor could answer the bell went and Selena whispered to her friends "i'll tell you later." I don't think I was meant to hear that. I walked into my first class and there was no seats available except one. Luckily the guy sitting there was happy enough for me to sit there.

"Hi my name is joe" this boy said to me as i sat down beside him "hi im Demi, Demi lovato nice to meet you!" he seemed nice but also he was very cute.......