7TH CHAPTER

OFFICIAL
(6TH CHAPTER)

📢THIS IS NOT REAL, THIS IS JUST SATIRE MOST OF THIS IS NOT REAL. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT.📢

⚠️‼️WARNING: SOME SCENES CONTAIN MATURE CONTENT, AND COURSING‼️⚠️

💥RECOMMENDED SONG: KAYO NA BAHALA WALA AKO MA ISIP. BETTER TO READ WITH MUSIC -L. S.💥

……………………………………………

Risa's POV:

I was in my office, about to finish what I was working on. It was already 5pm, I'm supposed to be home already, but decided to finish my work.

*knock, knock*

“Come in.” I said without looking away from my paper. Andito parin si Loren? Hays talaga. But when person entered I smelt a familiar scent it was–

“Risa!” I immediately looked up and saw Alice. A wide smile was on her face, it made me smile as well. I missed her voice.

“Baby nandito ka pala!” I was about to stand up and hug her, but she stopped me by sitting on my lap.

My hand, for some reason, automatically wrapped around her waist. Anlamig kanina, ang init na ngayon. I love it when she sits on me.

“Wag mo ako'ng tinatawag na baby. Anyways, I missed you! Pumunta ako sa bahay mo, but wala ka dun.” She said while pouting. 

“Sorry, I decided to work overtime, I'm about to finish naman.” I said, as I gently started to caress her legs.

“Ang kulit ng kamay mo!” Alice said and stood up.

“So selfish.” I said and went back to work.

“Di nya pa ako hahabulin?” Alice whispered, as she sat on the couch. I smirked because I heard it.

“Wait, I'll finish this first. Bakit ka pala na papunta sa office ko?” I said, while my eyes were glued to my laptops and files, then I felt Alice lean in front of my desk.

“I want to go out with you, weekend naman bukas diba?” She said as she read some of my files.

“Wait tapusin ko lang to, konti nalang. And yes, weekend bukas.” I said while I continued working.

……………………………………………

I finally finished my work and closed my laptop.

“Weekend bukas, pwede kitang pagurin ngayong gabi.” I whispered while I leaned on my swivel chair, and bit my lips while I scanned Alice's body, as she leaned on my desk.

“I love your top.” I said then bit my lips again.

"Mhm?” Alice hummed as she was scrolling through her phone while leaning on my desk.

“I said. I love your top.” I said with a husky voice.

“Really? I just bought it ka-” She stopped talking and looked at me with an annoyed face, as she covered her cleavage.

“Pervert!” She said and sat on the couch.
“I was enjoying the view, why'd you have to cover it?” I said then chuckled.

I fixed my things, grabbed my keys, and my laptop.

……………………………………………

“Alice let's go, did you bring your car pala?” I asked as I held the door for her.