Prologue

°✩ Location: Seoul, South Korea @ June 202X °✩

Seoul, a pulsating heart of glittering dreams and ambition, was alive with anticipation. The streets, normally a cacophony of everyday sounds, now thrummed with an electric hum of excitement. It was as if the city itself was holding its breath, poised on the brink of something monumental. For the last three months, Seoul was cloaked with a spontaneous array of colors and lights, all pointing towards a single show that was breaking records than most people have ever seen.

From the moment the first teaser for the show aired, the buzz had been relentless. Countless fan-made ads were being posted throughout the subways, billboards, and cafes. Fans doing giveaway raffles to push votes for their favorite team.

"Vote for Han Subin & Kim Sua! Galaxy Buddies, let's debut together!"
"Kim Hyeri, Joo Minkyung, Lee Sera, Mei Qi, SUPERNOVA Soulmates Let's debut!"
"Celestial Companions! Ha Suwon and Choi Jungo! Vocals, Stage Presence, vote, vote, vote!"
"MHC Coffee Collaboration with Starlight Frontier. Try Our Limited Menu and get a Limited-Edition Random Starlight Sticker!"

Starlight Frontier was not just another survival show; it was a stage where the dreams and realities of 50 contestants collided, where only the brightest star would emerge as the winner.

It was the first season of Starlight Frontier, and the air crackled with energy. The finale was set to be a spectacle like no other, a culmination of months of intense competition, and heart-wrenching stories that connected the viewer to a particular contestant. It was the penultimate finale that viewers all around the world were waiting to see if their favorite would make it.

°✩ Jamsil Auditorium °✩

The venue, a sports complex that had been dressed into a makeshift recording studio for this one day was adorned with shimmering silver and gold banners of the contestants. The road leading up to the venue was adorned with fans sitting on the road with boxes of fan-made banners.

°✩

A female fan extended a cute pink banner with five members edited with cute cat drawings. The fan was shaking and filled with nerves. Her hands were shaking with nerves. She was a first-time fan. "Please, vote for SuSoul during the live voting! Let's make a big comeback!" She could feel the banner between her fingertips, her head bowed nervously as she waited for the passerby to take it.

"Ah, is this for me?" it was a deep male voice, responding in broken Korean. The fan looked nervous, and her eyes met with the stranger in front of her. He was tall with lightly tanned skin; he had eccentric almond eyes with red lips. His brown hair parted in the middle and accented his facial features. He resembled a playful golden retriever.

"Y-yes..." the female pushed through her lips, taken aback by his overwhelming bright visuals. The male took the banner and gave her a warm smile. He bowed his head politely towards the female fan and took the banner.

"Fighting~ Supernova Soulmates~" the male encouraged before going along his way. The female fan, Han Seulbi, stared at the male as he walked away. "Wahh... his visuals are crazy! Is he a trainee? He should audition for season 2... I'll be a fan."

°✩

°✩ Inside Jamsil Auditorium °✩

Inside, the atmosphere was a whirlwind of controlled chaos. The bustling sounds of stage members assembling and doing the final checks to the elaborate stage set. Sound crew members checked to make sure the sound equipment was working properly. Other members promptly made sure that the live stream would run smoothly. All these essential staff members working together to ensure the finale of this show will end without any hiccups.