⇠⇺☾⇻⇢

"Orion's homunculus Subject 000, referred to as 'Zeno' by the Reite household, has disappeared from the fae courts following the death of the fae-killer and the restoration of the moon. The remains of the house in the west woods have been searched twice over, but it appears Miss Vera Reite's testimony was true. He did not return to the place of his birth. All that remains of Project 0-29 is ashes.

No further evidence of other 'disfigured pale creatures' has been found. Miss Reite expelled the last of the evil in the west woods before returning home, and we thank the Reite family for their services in this regard. At this time, the High Council advises fae not to approach the west woods without approval from the Council.

However, no wandering spirit has been seen within the woods around the manor despite Miss Reite's insistence. While the ghost of Elizabeth M. Holde--a human woman bound by contract to Orion to serve Project 0-29--is most likely a shock-induced delusion of Miss Reite, please report to the Council if it appears so that we may lay it to rest. Until her claims can be proven true, Miss Reite will be left under the care of her family while she recovers from her distorted mental state. The Council hopes that prolonged separation from the homunculus will ensure her recovery.

It is for the best that Subject 000 has vanished. The Moon Court must forget Orion's projects if we are to strive toward greater achievements. We thank the moon that we were spared a horrible fate at the hands of the fae-killer."

Head Councilwoman Nausica O. Hawthorne