10. Beautiful sight of nature

Hellooo Reader Community!

I'm thrilled to announce that I'm BACK!

How's the surprise!?

As you know, my exams were looming, but the universe had other plans - heavy rains caused my exams to be postponed, and they are still ongoing. But I couldn't resist sneaking in some writing time.

Before I continue, a humble request:

I poured my heart and soul into this story, and I'd love to see more engagement. If you haven't already, please take a minute to vote on all previous chapters. Your support means everything!

Here's the deal: NO VOTES, NO UPDATE!

I'm counting on you, amazing readers!

Let's get back into the story!

________________________________

Aeni could feel Ayden's gaze on her. She felt her heart pounding in her chest and it took all her willpower to stay still. Now she's reminiscing what Ayden told her when he gave her lift to home - Because she is very possessive about her brothers. One me and one Kavish.

Aeni hadn't thought, this would turn out to be the same Kavish. And Ayden's mind flashing back all the memories of last night, the feeling of her warm lips against his, how she kissed him.

Then, Aeni smiled at him, but Ayden didn't respond. Instead, he asked her softly, "How are you, fairy?"

The term "fairy" left everyone confused, wondering if he'd really called her that. Aeni replied, "I'm Good. Aap?" Ayden's response, "Now that I have seen you, it feels good," made Aeni blush.

Aeni's attention gained Aneri, who was coming out of the car. Aneri quickly joined them and as soon as she came, she wrapped her arms around Aeni, "Hey, how are you?" She exclaimed.

Aeni hugged her back with the same affection, and replied, "I am very good, how are you Aneri?"

"I am very happy," Aneri grinned.

"Oh! why-?"

"Well, you have talked a lot, now let's go, it is not right to stay here in the jungle." Aeni was cut off by Ayden.

"Armaan, Ila and Kavish, you three go together," Ayden said. "Fairy, come with me and Aneri." he continued and took Aeni's hand in his.

As they prepared to leave, everyone did the same as Ayden said, and sat in their cars. Aneri, playing cupid, deliberately sat on the back seat so that Ayden and Aeni would sit together in the front.

She is a Cupid.

Aeni struggled to put on her seat belt, but couldn't do it and Ayden noticed. He turned back at Aneri, who was lying on the seat, like it's a bed, hearing music with headphones on her ears.

Aeni felt someone's nose on her jaw, She slowly turned her face only to find him, her heart started pounding fastly against her chest due to their proximity, Her breathing becoming uneven.

Feeling the intimacy of their shared space and mix of emotions swirling within her, she lowered her eyes.

She felt his touch on her hand, her heart races as Ayden's fingers linger on her waist and the seat belt, creating a charged atmosphere between them.

Once the seat belt clicked locked into place, Aeni's eyes opened, she realised, she was lost in his touch.

Ayden whispered, "Now, tell me, fairy, did you like me touching you?" Aeni gulped, "this.. Aa..aap k-kya kar rhe ho?"
(Wha..what a-are you doing?)