HOW TO GET A COVER

Payment will be needed in order to get your cover. Not payment as in actual money, but there are some steps that we will call payment.

First, you must follow this account {honestlybroken}.
Then go follow my more personal account honestlybrave .
For more of a better chance, follow my social medias.

social media
____________________
Instagram ; {rinnaaxoxo}
Twitter ; {xxniallhorann_}

I will be checking to make sure that you have followed the payment. No payment, no cover! Reasoning is because these covers take a lot of my time and effort. It would be kind of unfair to just do the work, with nothing in return. Just a form of respect, I guess you could say!

I just want to make a little bit of a disclaimer here, so please do read this part.

As any normal human being, I have other things to do, aside from making book covers.
I am currently on summer vacation, but I am a student, therefor when school resumes I will have a lot of work and studying going on. And that is a much higher priority than making book covers.
I am a family member, so I obviously can't stay locked up in my room making book covers all day, everyday. I will be making a specific amount of covers per day.

I will also have to accept some requests, and decline some others. Its is not my wish to do this, but I have to think of the other people around me, as well as myself.

PLEASE DIRECT MESSAGE ME HERE ON WATTPAD, SAYING THAT YOU WOULD LIKE A COVER, THEN I CAN SEND YOU THE APPLICATION SHEET TO FILL OUT.

I will accept the ones who have filled the application sheet out properly. Meaning, that they have given all the info needed, and maybe even more, in a lot of detail. If I decline your request, either you have not given me enough detail in the application sheet, or I am just simply too busy. The ones that I accept / decline are not based on popularity either!

If you wish for me to decide everything for you and kind of make the cover a surprise, please let me know.

And if I accept your request, you definitely will not get your cover right away. Remember that you are not the only one waiting on a cover, others as waiting as well.
So please, no dm's, no messages or anything like that asking for your cover.

The application form will be in the next chapter!