When will we get independence?

When I was in school, I was celebrating Independence Day. All of us were celebrating freedom. I was giving speeches and listening to how we all became free. But the question that arises is are we really free? Are girls free? Everyday, there is some girl who is being mistreated or tortured. Same like that, happened with the trainee doctor. She was allegedly raped and murdered on duty at RG Kar Medical College in Kolkata. It was found that her legs was being apart so forcefully that her pevis break. The spectacles she was wearing were crushed and the pieces got into her eyes. Just thinking about this, fills my body with horror. I am afraid that tomorrow when I go to outside, it could be happened with me, with you, with any one of us. I can't even imagine, how she must be screaming, how she must be crying, how she must be begging to leave her.

Now is the time to take action, otherwise humanity will not survive. Let's raise our voice, let's take a stand, and let's stand for a future where humanity can thrive.
In this world, we must ensure that they face the full force of the law, and that justice is served.

And on the day of judgment, they'll face an even greater reckoning. They will be answerable to a higher power, and they will be punished for their crimes in the afterlife.

#JusticeForAll #NeverAgain