Chapter 27: VORE

December 8th 2527
Ethan felt Logan pinned him to the desk and was trying to get his pants off, Ethan cried as Logan slammed his head to the desk, then Ethan saw a letter opener, he stabbed it into Logans arm harshly, and kept stabbing until Logan threw him "Please let me go Logan!" Ethan cried as he pointed the knife at Logan, crawling away from him, seeing Logan fix his pants, grumbling something. Ethan looked where the door was, and then back at Logan seeing he was getting a tube and a funnel out.

Ethan quickly got up and ran for the door, still clutching the knife, he noticed the door was locked. "No no no no" Ethan muttered as he rattled the door knob. Logan chuckled. Then Ethan felt Logan tightly hug him from behind, and sniffed his hair, covering his mouth so he doesn't scream. Ethan bit hard on Logans paw, and squirmed, feeling Logan pinned him back against the desk "Now you're going to be a good boy and stay still" Logan snapped, as he forced the tube down Ethan's throat, and poured the potion down Ethans throat.

When Logan removed the tube, Ethan coughed then screamed and squirmed, knocking over the glass that contained the other half of the potion. "Oh you fucking bitch!" Logan yelled, slamming Ethans head against the desk repeatedly, dropping him. Ethan touched his forehead, seeing blood. Ethan felt light headed and weak, he saw Logan come over and grabbed him by underneath his armpits, Ethan struggled, smearing blood on Logan's wrist, trying to get out of Logans grip. "Let me go!" Ethan screamed, trying to stay conscious, but he slowly passed out from the potion Logan forced him to drink.

When he awoke, he was on the desk, smaller. He looked around, tiredly seeing Logan was staring down at him. Ethan slowly stood up, stumbling. "Hold still Ethan" Logan said, as Ethan saw Everly was standing there annoyed, she had to hold him still, and hold a green ruler that showed how small he was; he was 5 inches tall.

Logan took a picture of him, smiling. "Can I go now Logan?" Everly scoffed and Logan rolled his eyes. "Fine just go" Logan said, trying to make Everly feel bad. But Everly teleported off. Ethan backed up, stepping in the potion water he had knocked over when he was taller.

Logan put his phone in his pocket, and set his watch, to say "Acid off, slime on" for his second stomach. Logan grunted as he felt his organ adjusting. Then he rubbed his right side, sighing. Then he stared down at Ethan.

Ethan screamed as he got swiftly picked up and held over Logan's mouth. "No no no no no" Ethans mind was racing as he squrimed, shrieking as Logan put him in his vibrant blue mouth that glowed. The mouth closed as Logan moved him around using his tongue. Ethan was crying as he got covered in salvia that was blue-ish. "Wo't go down hmmm?" Logan said in Ethan's head as the mouth opened and water poured in, flushing him down the esophagus; the esophagus squeezed him down, it was so tight and nauseating. He felt the stomach shift, and he got squeezed into the second stomach. He landed into a pit of slime that covered him. Ethan coughed and wheezed, as the organ contracted and writhed.

Ethan wondered where he would go if this organ led to the intestinal tract. "You'll love it where i'm placing you next!" Ethan heard Logan say in his head as he cried. He just wanted to go home. Suddenly Ethan saw a purple tendril appear, it tore off his pants, and entered his penis, acting as a catheter. Ethan screamed out in pain as he felt it writhing, then another one tore off his shirt and dug into where his g-tube was, supplying him with nutrients. Ethan was scared, he tried to remove the one in his g-tube, but more purple tendrils wrapped around his arms and legs, restraining him. Ethan was screaming, he wondered what he did that made Logan do this to him, or if Logan liked him and wanted to play around with him. Ethan sobbed.
-2 hours later-
Ethan was lying there exhausted from pain, his head still ached. All he could do was watch as nutrients or food was fed to him through his g-tube. "How are you doing in there Ethan? Do you like it?" Logan asked Ethan again; Logan had asked him that question 4 times now, but all Ethan did was ignore him.

Ethan felt the pressure on the restraints release, and then the catheter came out, and the feeding tube released. Ethan squirmed, as he felt he was moving towards the intestines. "Fuck" Ethan thought, he was too tired to move around and resist. He entered the intestinal tract, being squeezed through the intestines, Ethan noticed he was getting turned into an egg; going through different stages of slime and mucus, then the shell was complete.

Ethan looked around, as the egg got pushed out through Logan's anus, landing in a bowl. The egg got cracked open, and cold water got poured on him, washing him off. It was Logan. "Wow, it worked well" Ethan heard The Boss mention, as Ethan was dressed in a light blue underwear and pajamas by The Boss. "Yes, and im very proud that you let me be your test subject" Logan said as he poked Ethan's chest, chuckling, seeing Ethan fell over. Ethan saw Logan fix his pants, and picked Ethan up, putting him in a Hamster cage decorated to have a bed, nightstand, and lamp in a small room. There were stairs that led to a second floor.

The roof to the room had an exercise wheel, rope ladder that led to a third floor with couches, a clear tunnel that wrapped around the back side of the cage and led into the bedroom, there was a swinging seat, and a picnic table.

At the bottom floor, there was a picnic table, an outhouse, and the food bowl next to where the cage would open. There was another opening at the top of the cage.

The outhouse had a pipe that led into the desk, possibly there was a tank underneath that would store the urine and feces until it needed to be emptied manually.
The Boss filled up the bottle attached to the cage with soy milk, then he put mushy cooked meat into the food bowl; it looked similar to wet dog food. "Eat up Ethan" Logan chuckled, as he left a lamp on, turned off the main lights, and left the room with The Boss, discussing different things. Ethan was scared to eat it, but he felt so hungry and thirsty. "Oh well, I'll just have to eat it, even though i might get sick" Ethan thought, sighing. He slowly drank the soy milk from the metal straw that led into the cage, then he slowly ate the meat, softly crying. He felt dehumanized. He curled up in a corner and cried.