FlashBack

The beginning of the incident, before the building we used for the mission exploded. Lesley and I both entered the building. Glimpsing all the contents of the building. An empty and bare building, even dirty and dusty.
I really don't understand why this building is the mission destination, could it be because there is something hidden? but soon my mind was silent when Lesley's voice began to echo in my ears.

Chang'e? Why are you daydreaming?" he said, turning his face to me who was staring blankly at the front of the room. I immediately turned away from my thoughts and turned to him.

"Ah..it's nothing.." I answered briefly, trying to pretend that I was okay.

you thinking about something?..".

"No, I'm just a little worried that something might happen during the mission."

I said slowly, not wanting him to take my words seriously or even think that I was worrying too much about something that hadn't happened yet.
Lesley looked at me seriously and started talking.

"Everything will be fine, just relax.."
---------
Our journey continued and we saw around the quiet, empty room and even many items that were rusty. The pungent smell began to pierce our sense of smell until we held our breath and jogged away from the foul smell.
yes, the smell made me nauseous and I could barely hold my breath. even this room was really dirty, and the condition was just the two of us. Layla with Fanny with Ruby and Angela. I really don't know if they will be okay if we separate from them on this mission.

Until I started to think that the pungent smell I felt was the smell of smoke that was suffocating my chest. Maybe.. but I quickly pushed my thoughts away and continued to focus on walking following Lesley in front of me. I rode my moon rocket and Lesley just walked with her orange rifle. Actually she had a rocket on her back but she didn't need it, she would need it when she needed it.
On the way, I dared to ask Lesley again after being silent for 1 hour.

Umm...Lesley, may I ask?"

yes, that's fine. What do you want to say?."

If, for example, a tall building that had been uninhabited for a long time exploded, what would you do?..". I tried to slow down my question before I saw Lesley answer.

I will try to help you.."

try to help me? "

because your life is more important than my own. do you know what someone in danger should do? "
he said, answering seriously, but I could feel that there was a very strong sense of help in his heart.

yes. i know what to do.." i replied

but if what you mean is how will I do it if this building explodes maybe I will protect you first then I can call for help. if I have time.."
he said slowly but surely becoming more and more slow

but what if there is no time?.."

Why do you ask that Chang'e?"
Her words made me pause for a moment.

"Umm... I just want to know how you deal with exploding buildings.."

"If it explodes, there must be explosives around here. You'll definitely smell smoke or hear the countdown sound."

I nodded in understanding, cool new idea :)

Not long after, after 2 hours of exploring the room, Lesley suddenly stopped and stared sharply at the entire room. I stopped and almost bumped into her back. I hugged her legs and started asking.

"Lesley? What's wrong?.."
Lesley didn't answer, instead she stared even more intently at the entire room. Not long after, she stretched out one of her hands towards me as if I was ordered to stay behind her. I was confused as to why she was like this, what was wrong?

Lesley? What's wrong?..". I said, confused seeing her being very alert to the room in front of her. As if there was danger that she felt from her sharp gaze.
Not long after, my confusion was answered when a black shadow appeared in front of us both, about 1 cm from us. I was shocked and a little more afraid. Unlike Lesley, she stared even more sharply at the black figure and held her rifle tighter.

the shadow began to form perfectly and began to stare at the two of us. with a sly look at me and also at Lesley,

"hoho.. finally my next prey appears." said the shadow in a sly and cruel tone. as if there was an evil plan in his eyes