She, He, Fate

She was on the terrace. It was windy as she thought while seeing the trees sway their leaves.

She felt like the wind is hugging her. It felt so nice. 'Twas so nice that she felt like instead of comfort, she was suffocating.

Then it came to the point where she's close to tears. Then she felt a lukewarm water streaming down her face. She then remembered and came to realize why was she crying.

Suddenly, she heard a bell ringing. It was from the church few blocks away from their home. She quickly wiped her tears, stood up, and took a deep breath. She walked down the stairways and pretended like nothing happened.

The thought of wanting to go somewhere popped her head but then she sat on a couch on their living room trying to think where to go.

Then, on the second time, she heard the bell rang. Then it hit her. "Why not go to church?", she said.

Quickly, she finished dressing up. She was wearing her favorite black pants with her white shirt and ofcourse her sneakers.

Few minutes after, she was on the church already.

The emptiness of the church gave her a shock. There was no one instead of her. She was frightened by the thought of her being alone in a church.

Amidst of the nervousness that she felt, she was still brave and sat on one of those long chairs. She kneeled, closed her eyes and prayed like she always do.

After praying, she stood up and was about to take just one more step until she gets out from the church but on her peripheral view, he saw someone. That someone is staring at her.

It was a tall guy with his white shirt, black pants and his sneakers.

She was confused of who it is and so she came closer to him. The guy was still staring at her as if she was the only girl he saw in his entire life.

She was about to open her mouth when he started to speak. She was surprised by his voice that she can utterly say a thing after hearing it.

Tears filled her brown eyes. She was holding it in until she bursted into tears.

He was still standing and staring at her while she was kneeling and crying on the ground.

She has no intent of saying a thing. He then realizes that he have to speak.

She was looking at him, he was looking at her.

Their eyes spoke the words their mouth cannot speak.

He then said,

"It has been years, babe. It was fate that brought us together again."