13. Princess Diana 🧚‍♂️<ii>

Stealthily,they slide down the hills to the town of Floriana. They houses are scattered, the palace of Floriana towers over the city with it's mighty torrents. The palace is black and light brown lights shine off through the weekend windows. People are wearing rags, they're legs and hands are in chains. With the ruthless directions of the void knights they carry stones,mix cement...to finish the statue of the void himself.

The sound of whips on their bodies sound loudly in the cold air. The dark gloomy, thundering sky adding to their misfortune.

Alex and Elias hide behind a destroyed shop that perfectly covers them. Their heads pop up as they survey the environment.

" This is extremely sad," Alex said.

" Well, it'll all be over when we take down the void," Elias said.

" you mean when I defeat the void," Alex said, emphasizing on the ' I'

" Well, I'll be teaching you right..and since I'll be teaching you,then technically I'll I'm involved!," Elias said whispered.

" You're such a child," Alex whispered.

" Will you keep shut and focus!," Elias shushed him and focus.

Alex purses his lips.

" So,how are we going to get out of here?," Alex asked.

" We just have too get to the other side of the hill,"Elias said. " The kingdom of Floriana is in between two hills. If we can get to the other side,then we're home free," Elias said.

" How are we going to get to the other side?" Alex asked.

" We...." he looks around for a way. "...just have to blend in more," he said.

" how?"

Elias dirties his palms and rubs it all over his face and clothes.

" What are you doing?," Alex asked with a squeezed confused face.

Elias doesn't answer. He hits his palms on the floor and rubs on Alex's face and clothes.

" Why did you do that?," Alex asked.

" We're gonna hide in plain sight. We'll join that line of people in chains." Elias said.

Alex understands and asks no further questions.

" Come on," Elias ushers. They crawl away from their covering. Successfully blending in, they stand at the back of the people in chains. They adjust to their pace and put on a sorrowful face.

A void knight walks down to them and starts checking everyone on the line. His nose sniffing.

" What's he doing?," Alex whispers.

" I have no idea," Elias whispered back with his eyes firmly fixed on the void knight.

As he get's closer to them,he seems to be sniffing harder. Whatever he's scenting is getting stronger. He seems to be loosing his senses as he get's closer.

He get's to Alex and Elias and passes them. He stops at the back of the line. He moves backward to Alex.

Alex's heart start's beating fast,but he tries to keep calm. Elias muscles tighten and his hands in a fist. He pays much concentration to the movements of the knight.

" I'm starting to think that this was a bad idea," Alex whispered as the void knight start's invading his personal space.

" lighhhht!," The knight said in a screechy voice. " lighhhht!" he screeches again.He get's more aggressive and grabs Alex's chin aggressively.

Alex shudders. Acting on impulse, Elias punches the knight with all his might. He grabs Alex's hand and starts running. The void knight gets up from the floor and screeches loudly. Other knights surround them with spears and swords.

" yep,this was definitely a bad idea," Alex said breathlessly.

Elias reaches for his sword and quickly he's knocked out.

" Elias!," Alex screams. Several knights rush and holds down Alex as he struggles,while the remaining pick up Elias.

🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️

Several minutes later they're in the palace of Floriana in chains.. Alex's scared but presents a bold front and Elias is disoriented.

The Knight's throw them on the floor. The walls of the castle are made off brown marble and blazing torches give light to the castle.

A knight walks to the front of the throne and bows. Whoever is on the throne can't be seen. A shadow is castle over her face.

The knight speaks in a foreign language to the person on the throne. He then turns and points to Alex.

" hmmm...is that so," comes an alto feminine voice.

She stands up and steps into the light.

She flips her long,black,silky hair backwards. She places her hands on her choke necklace and walks down the three stair cases...her long brown gown in a split sweeps across the floor.

She tilts her head and smiles.

" Well what do we have here?"

🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️

A/N: Hi guys,sorry I'm prolonging this chapter....but it's only three parts.

Anyways please vote, comment and share...

God bless ❤️
Thanks for reading 🧚‍♂️🧚‍♂️ 🧚🏻‍♀️