c h a p t e r - 13

The day came when the gates of Xentric Academy opened for the students.

Inessa walked towards the gate; as she walked towards the entrance with Luna following her behind with a straight face, students couldn't resist but take double take on her.

What was so special about her was that she stood out like nothing. Her build, her aura, her confidence, her face card?

It didn't matter; she walked like she knew what she was doing; her little wrist twisting and head cracking made students stop and talk about her, making her the centre of attention.

There was a uniform code to follow. As it was colder in the early morning. They were wearing oversized coats over the black uniform, caps and boots.

Her golden batch shone under the bright sunlight peeking through her shirt.

"Miss- Inessa everyone is looking at us." She whispered near her ears.

Inessa corrected her - "Maybe it's because of your unusual red hair? It goes well with the all-black uniform; I do not lie."

Luna repeated it - "Will it be okay to walk around in so much crowd? I will talk with your father, and we can have our way out; it's just so much to handle."

Inessa turned, unable to hide her disappointment on her face - "Meh, and I thought you can protect me? Are you scared already? Chill, you shouldn't act when I am leading us."

"But-"

"Walk fast, you're slow."

It was the first time someone was ordering her around like she owned her; whether it was true or not, she couldn't object and deny her words.

So she walked fast and started to walk next to her.

The stare was getting more intense as they entered inside. Not just the stare and talk were growing; they were even coming towards them, eventually.

But Inessa didn't wait for anyone to come towards them.

"You see that girl? Oh my God, Was she handsome? I can't believe, I may have a gay switch on me." The girl retorted, her eyes off her. She was so stunning; her cold eyes and style of carrying and presenting herself were so attention-grabbing, and they were all in the same uniform, and she was the moment.

"Are you talking about that redhead?"

"Of course not. Did you not see her?"

"No, I was busy checking out the red one, isn't she like a cold prince in some kind of fantasy novel? She suits it so much?" They talked.

Luna checked the classroom gate for her - "We have to walk towards the other side of the campus; there are separate classes for you."

Inessa looked through the paper and nodded - "Let's move."

They walked past a few boys, and they started to talk.

"Did you see them? How come they are going towards that corridor? Isn't it connected to the Crown Hall leading to the other side of the campus? Have you heard about it?"

"Yeah, not much, but I know that it's not for commoner rich people, it's for the VVIP exclusive batch handled itself by the source of Elite officials and Headmaster themselves, selected students who are allowed to crossed Crown Hall leads to the otherworldly campus ground, there was a separate giant door, like a portal gate."

"You serious man? You know it more than me."

The boy just shrugged in pride and arrogance - "I know, my father is one of the few people to meet the Headmaster in that space and trust me, this side of campus is nothing in comparison to that side; that is something we all are missing out on." He concluded.