✧loneliness, saddeness and pizza✧

"Food for us comes from our relatives, whether they have wings or fins or roots. That is how we consider food. Food has a culture. It has a history. It has a story. It has relationships."

- Winona LaDuke

Clyde want to see Beau again. He cannot get that beautiful blonde boy out of his head with every being in his body is calling him to fuck off cause he's moved on and he is finally happy in a stable relationship after him being in prison all these years.

And he's finally letting go of his selfish pride and just be a friend to Beau that's what he probably needs right now.

Then he sees Beau sitting in the hallway by his door with the door open looking very sad about something.

Wearing a white sweatshirt with long black socks looking very fucking beautiful in Clyde's eyes.

"Hey, Beau what's wrong?" Clyde generally worried about him.

"I went to see Tyler at his house cause I want to be the boyfriend that he deserves, but then I saw him in bed with another woman." He said as wiped his tears away.

Clyde was appalled that this happened.

Tyler the pussy boyfriend cheated on Beau with some fucking bitch who's not as perfect Beau. Clyde is fucking livid at this point but he need to be here for him.

"Let's get you inside." Clyde said as he helped him off the ground with puffy eyes and messy makeup.

"Why are you here?" Beau asked Clyde.

Cause I'm still in love with you, he thought to himself.

"Just thought you might need a friend." Clyde said instead of his originally thinking.

"Oh."

"Come on I'll order us some pizza, my treat." Clyde offered.

"Yea, pizza be good."

"Cool." He said.