Meet the Hosts

Just as Hiccup and Astrid were going to leave on toothless, they ingulfed by blinding fire like light. They reappeared in a theater. Not long after the Vikings of Berk and the dragons appeared still fighting. Suddenly a Whispering Death shot out of the floor getting everyone's attention.

"Thanks Finn but did you really need to destroy the floor?" a girl's voice asked. They saw four more dragons a Monstrous Nightmare, Zippleback, Changewing, and a  Thunderdrum. The four dragons turned into five Viking teens, then the whispering death shifted also.

"Sorry Freya I heard something and went up." the whispering death, Finn, stated pulling out splinters from his teeth.

"Erik can you explain while I remove the slinters?" the changewing, Freya, asked the Monstrous Nightmare.

"Okay Welcome Vikings and Dragons!..."

"Wait we're missing one!" the thunderdrum exclaimed. Suddenly a woman around Stoick's age appeared all the adults looked stunned while the younger ones looked confused.

"Valka!" Stoick exclaimed

"Stoick! It's been so long." Valka stated

"Okay for those who don't know this is Valka Haddock Stoick's wife and Hiccup's long lost mom." Freya stated

"No attacking as you take your seats. Hiccup you stay with toothless." Erik stated.

After a bit everyone found their seats Hiccup sat on a bean bag chair as Toothless stayed close. Both Vikings and Dragons looked at the two confused.

"Okay there will events that will happen that we think everyone should see. We are doing this for Hiccup's own good from past future." Finn  explained

"ON WITH THE SHOW!" the zippleback twins ( Aggi and Esa) shouted.