𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞:4| 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞

♥︎♥︎𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬❣︎❣︎
𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞.

“𝑨𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒓 𝒋𝒂𝒃 𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒌𝒉𝒂 
𝑻𝒐𝒉 𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒓 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒊 𝒏𝒂𝒛𝒂𝒓 𝒌𝒐 𝒌𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒂𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒉𝒂𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝒉𝒊 𝒏𝒂𝒉𝒊.”

[𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎,
𝑵𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆 𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔.]

~𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐤𝐚𝐧

“He's out his head, I'm out my mindWe got that love, the crazy kindI am his, and he is mineIn the end, it's him and I”

We got that love, the crazy kind
I am his, and he is mine
In the end, it's him and I”

3.6k Words

༄༄༄༆𑁍𑁍༄༄༄༆
𝐍𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐭𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I lifted my chin, attempting to get a better look at him through my tears. A flicker of recognition registered in my mind—he was the same person I had caught a glimpse of in the elevator at the hospital. He had taken off his mask, yet the dim lighting in the room made it difficult for me to make out his features completely. It was clear that he was wrestling with a maelstrom of emotions within, a battle playing out on his face that I could only guess at. I watched silently as his hands clenched and unclenched, betraying his struggle to maintain his composure. I wondered what could be going through his mind, what thoughts were driving him to such tension. Perhaps he, too, felt a sense of unease, confined in this room with a stranger like me.

He moved towards me, standing so close that he could touch me at any moment. Without warning, he raised his hands and gently removed my mask, his fingers brushing against my hair as he tucked a strand behind my ear. At first, I flinched instinctually, unprepared for the unexpected contact. But as the moments passed, an inexplicable sense of tranquility washed over me, leaving me questioning why I felt so calm in his presence. As I raised my head to meet his gaze, the difference in height between us became evident, as I had to tilt my face upwards to fully take in his appearance. His dark brown eyes, like pools of endless mystery, held a captivating allure that pulled me in, ensnaring my attention in a mesmeric spell. When our gazes locked, the world seemed to recede, and an unfamiliar calm settled over me, erasing any trace of the anxiety and unease I had felt earlier. It was as if he were a magician, weaving an enchantment that held me completely enthralled.

The word left his lips as he stared into my eyes, his voice a fascinating combination of huskiness and depth. "Captivating." A sudden shiver ran down my spine, an involuntary response to the sound of his voice, its resonance sending a wave of goosebumps to the surface of my skin.