Biting the curb

I'm a 36 year old male and my friend (named John) is 19 years old, we've been friends for over 5 years but the last couple years I've developed some sort of feelings for him I'm not planning on telling him soon since he's ur average masculine boy jock, I did try telling him once but he thought I was joking and brought pussy up.
I awkwardly giggled but stopped to a ringtone he got call from someone - it was his girlfriend, Sophie - he said he had to go telling me its an emergency and that Sophie is In the ER I acted worried and sad but deep inside I was so happy I had a chance with John now. I had wished death upon Sophie last night, so this was perfect, I thought to myself.

A couple of years passed, and I got a text from a group chat I had been added to. My friend Madeline had created a groupchat with me,John, her and Justis (her boyfriend), she asked us if we wanted to go out sometime, I didn't know how to feel I was angry,shocked,sad Madeline had been ignoring me for the past 1 year I puked thinking why, I shaked the feeling off and replied with "sure it'll be fun" since we hadn't gone out in so long. John didn't want to at first, but then I brought Sophie up, and he changed his mind. We met up at an old playground we used to hang out at, then we went to the beach, but since it was dark, Justis chickened out and begged us to leave we were walking outside a school when John said "guys i have to tell Oliver something yall go we will catch up with u later" i was surprised but happy thinking he wanted to have sex with me, we were walking when he brought Sophie up i was nervous but mostly terrified he couldnt possibly know i was the one who hired a hitman to kill her.. right?
he then asked me in a creepy voice "Lets play bite the curb," i shakily asked .w-what is that...?"
he told me to bite the curb i did i dont know what i expected him to do or say, "this is for killing Sophie u gay PEDOPHILE" John said i tried getting up but it was too late.. John had stomped on my head 16 times there was blood everywhere.. my teeth were touching my eyes. "Im sorry John,i love you, Johnny<3," i said, taking my last breath.

THE END (idk how i came up with this, but thanks to my cousin for telling me that biting the curb was a thing, ty pipi!)