Prologue

Sarah had the day off but still had other cases to view. She sighed heavily. She looked at her computer and saw that in the news, Chris and the others were in town. She was so shocked she hadn't seen him that it felt like years still, and it was not like she had a place in his heart. They weren't exactly close, not when they were still kids; this angered her a lot because now she had to deal with this and didn't need it. She sighed heavily and decided to go for a walk in the park. She often wondered if Chris did see her again, would he recognize her? And what about him? Did he change? When they were kids, they were in a relationship till he had to leave for the military. That night, when they had said goodbye, was the night she lost her virginity to him, but that was the last time she saw him after that, nothing which didn't surprise her. She sighed as she spotted Chris and the others. She hid behind a tree and watched them. It was better if they didn't run into each other; if she could avoid him, she would. She left quietly, but Chris noticed her and wondered who she was. Jill looked at Chris, "Hey, what's up?" Chris sighed, "That woman looks familiar to me." Claire looked at her, "Oh, she's an FBI Agent Laura's sister Sarah." Chris sighed, "Why does that name sound so familiar." Claire sighs," Maybe you knew her when we were kids." Chris nodded, still determined to find out.

" Chris nodded, still determined to find out

Sarah had got home and was beside herself. What was she doing? She sighed heavily and hoped he didn't see her. She sighed and went to bed. Tomorrow would be better. Sarah woke up the following day. She had arrived from work and checked in with the others. Laura was out of town for a conference, so she had to run the place till she was back but kept in communication with her. She had arrived in her office when her sister called Sarah and answered via Facetime, "Hey, sis, sorry, everything okay?" Laura sighed, "The conference is boring, but everyone is taking a break right now. Are you just getting in?" Sarah nodded, "Yeah, running a bit late, so what's on the agenda today?" Laura smiled, "Right, make sure the crew reviews any cold cases, and there's someone from BSSA coming to speak to you about a particular case. See if you can help. It might be related to any of our cold cases." Sarah nodded, "I'll do my best, alright? See you soon." Laura waved goodbye and hung up. Sarah sighed and got to work.

Adam had come in, "Sarah, a man named Chris Redfield is here to see you." she gasped, "Come in; I take this is about a case you've been working on." Adam left Chris and looked at her. "I was hoping to talk to Laura about it." Sarah sighed, "She's out of town for a conference, but I can help." he looked at her and recognized her, "You're the woman I saw in the park yesterday." Sarah nodded, "yeah, I was." Chris sighs, "I know you have we met before." Sarah sighed, "When we were kids." Chris sighed, "Anyways, in this case, a few weeks ago, we found this man had abducted children. This guy looks familiar?" she looked at it, "Yeah, he's the man that's been sex trafficking children under minors." Chris sighs, "That's why I'm here. If I can help in any way, please let me know." Sarah nodded, "I appreciate anything you can do." he shook her hand and saw a rose tattoo on her wrists. He looked at it and had a flashback of a girl he knew but didn't recognize, "sorry, is that tattoo looking familiar." she nodded, "Well, have a good day." he looked at her, "Listen, can I ask why are you following me?" Sarah gasps, "I'm not okay. Look, I came to the park to unwind, alright? I didn't know you'd be there." Chris sighs, "Even so, why did you hide from me? Do you know me?" Sarah sighed, "Look it doesn't matter. Listen, I have work to do so please!" he left and saw her crying. He didn't mean to hurt her, but he felt a connection to her. He believed that if he got close to her, maybe she could help unlock his memories, the memories he had lost during a combat mission.  

Sarah wiped away her tears and got back to work

Sarah wiped away her tears and got back to work. She closed up and headed toward her car when she left for the day. She saw Chris and didn't need this right now. She tried to get away, "Wait, please look. I didn't mean to hurt you!" Sarah sighed, "Chris, you didn't hurt me, but please just leave me alone!" he grabbed her hand, "I can't do that because I feel like I know you. I feel a strong connection to you. We were more than just friends, weren't we?" she nodded Chris touched her face, "Then why are running away from me!" Sarah turned around, "I don't know what to believe because the night you left, I gave myself to you, and then I didn't hear from you. I can't do this!" he grabbed her and kissed her She looked at him and kissed him back she moaned he kissed her neck she looked at him and got in her car he joined her she drove to her apartment. They started kissing at her apartment. She locked the door and dropped her keys. He took her jacket off and continued to kiss her. Sarah moaned. He unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it off. He kissed her back, and he continued to kiss her. She fell in his lap. As they continued to kiss, she pulled his shirt off, and he kissed her belly. Sarah moaned. He unbuttoned her pants and pulled them off. Sarah moaned as he pushed her down onto the floor. He felt it was right being with her like this; even though he didn't remember kissing her, he unclasped her bra and pulled her panties off. He pulled his pants off and pulled her legs around him. He kissed and entered her. Sarah moaned. He kissed her and thrust inside harder and faster. As Chris began to fuck her, he started to realize he had done this before and flashbacked to seeing himself with a girl he was having sex with. Then he discovered the girl he had been seeing was Sarah Martin, the same girl who had given herself right before he left. Chris kissed her and continued to fuck her harder and faster. Sarah screamed, "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Chris! he thrust inside her one last time till it was over. They both panted as they both sat up with the covers on top of them, "that was better than our first time." she looked at him, "you remember me?" Chris nodded, "yeah I remember our first kiss to our first time I had lost my memory in combat but I felt you were familiar to me." she kissed him, "I missed you missed this I'm sorry." he kissed her, "don't be I'm not."        

She smiled, laid her head on his lap, and cried

She smiled, laid her head on his lap, and cried. Chris comforted her. He remembered being with her was easy, but he wasn't about to let her go.