Twilight Saga Twist: Bella is already a vampire

*****All characters belongs to Stephenie Meyer!*****

What would Twilight be like if Bella already is a vampire? Will they still fall for each other? What if Bella is the strongest vampire alive?

This story is about Edward and Bella, Bella is already a vampire but she can change her look, and make her look more human from the inside and the outside. Bella has different powers, her two personal powers are: mental, physic shield. She also have a magnet, she can copy every power she comes near. She has worked for the Volturi for a while but she didn't like the way they lived. To her is human blood gross, she hates the taste of it, so Aro told her he knew covens who lived on animal blood. Animal blood is for her just like foor us all sweet stuff/candy together. Bella has lived for a 100 years and she was changed when she was 17. Now she is movng to Forks to start a life as a 'normal teenager'

What I forgot to tell you is that Bella isn't fully vampire, she's a vampire-angel. Not a dark angel with dark wings, but a white angel, with pretty white wings. Her story? Bella will tell it herself.

*****

Hello guys,

this is my first story so please be nice, I'm from the Netherlands so I'm not perfect in the english. But I'll try my best