nasty | 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻

"𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘐 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶?"

---

"It's been a while since I took a break from the hospital." Wonwoo sighs, plopping down on the bed and watching Y/n do her skincare for the night-Y/n hums, looking at him manspreading on the bed through the mirror. "Well, your parents were pressuring me to convince you to take a break, they were the ones who planned this honeymoon too." She finishes her routine, walking up to the bed and laying beside him, propping herself on her elbow.

"I don't mind," Wonwoo chuckles and continues. "I love spending time with you, especially in a beachside villa like this." He turns to face her, pulling her closer by her waist. Y/n smiles and rests her head on his chest, hearing his steady heartbeat racing at the sudden proximity.

"It's been 4 months since our marriage and you still get nervous when I am close." Y/n teases. Wonwoo pouts and cups her face. "You're so pretty, I can't help myself around you." He whispers.

"It's cute." Y/n giggles and pecks his pouty lips. Wonwoo scoffs as if offended. "Cute? Me? T-that's impossible!" Y/n laughs again and nuzzles his nose with hers.

Wonwoo frowns, pins Y/n's hand above her head, and hovers over her. "Stop...doing that." He mumbles through gritted teeth, sending shivers down her spine. He senses the sudden shift on her face and leans down to nuzzle her neck. "Did I scare you?" Y/n nods. "A little."

"I'm sorry, baby." He mumbles, kissing along her collarbone and neck. "Prove it." She demands. "What?" Wonwoo raises his head from her neck, confused. "Prove that you're sorry." Y/n raises an eyebrow, challenging him.

Wonwoo smirks. "Well, we're here for our honeymoon, aren't we?" Y/n nods, giggling excitedly. Wonwoo slides his hand inside her silk shirt, caressing her soft belly and inching above slowly.

Y/n's breathing quickens as she makes eye contact with him. His hand reaches the strap of her bra and he smirks, his other hand unbuttoning her shirt in a hurry, he pulls her shirt down her shoulder and throws it onto the floor.

Y/n grabs a fistful of his t-shirt and pulls him close for a messy kiss. Wonwoo unclasps her bra, still kissing her, their tongues fighting and she moans into his mouth.

Wonwoo's hand cups her breasts, fondling them. Y/n pulls away from the kiss and helps him remove his t-shirt and sweatpants.

Wonwoo's mouth closes around her erect nipples, sucking and biting softly as she lets out breathy whines of pleasure. "P-please, Wonu. I want it." Y/n whispers. Wonwoo removes his boxers, his hard cock on display. His hand trails down her stomach and into her shorts, cupping her heat in his palm.

Y/n looks up at him with hooded eyes, begging him with her eyes to fuck her. "You're so fucking beautiful like this, baby. Naked and sprawled out for me." Wonwoo chuckles, pulling her shorts down along with her panties.

"You ready, baby? I'm gonna be so deep inside you, I'll fill you up so good." He whispers, stroking himself and positioning near her entrance.

He waits for her nod before pushing into her tight hole, burying himself to the hilt. "Fuck!" He throws his head back with a groan. "You're so tight, baby. You're so tight, it's unbelievable." He whispers through gritted teeth.

Y/n grips his biceps for support, her back arching and mouth hanging open in a silent scream of pleasure. Wonwoo pulls out slowly and slams back in. He reaches up to cup her bouncing breast, squeezing the flesh softly. Her moans get louder and frantic, her walls clenching around him.

Wonwoo pounds into her, the sound of flesh against flesh echoing around the room. "W-wonu~ Ahh." Y/n moans out, whimpering in pleasure. Wonwoo starts ramming into her harder at her cries, the bed creaking and hitting the wall behind it.

Wonwoo leans down to whisper in her ear. "Yeah, baby. Moan for me, show me how much you love this dick." He traces her bottom lip with his thumb, still pounding in her.

Wonwoo leans back and grabs her hips, speeding up as his release closes in. Y/n's whimpers turn into loud moans of pleasure as her insides flutter around him and her release builds up with him.

Wonwoo feels her clench around him several times, her release washing over her and he loses it, shooting thick ropes of cum inside her womb. She continues clenching around him, milking him dry, she whimpers one last time feeling Wonwoo fill her up to the brim.

Wonwoo pulls out slowly, watching his cum leak from her swollen pussy down to the bedsheet under them, he lets out a satisfactory groan and plops down beside her.

They both try to calm down and catch their breath. Wonwoo chuckles to himself and turns to her, coming face to face with her breasts, he pauses to stare at them before pulling the covers over their naked bodies.

"We have to clean up." Y/n whines and he pulls her closer to him. "We aren't done yet though." Wonwoo says with a sly smile. Y/n looks at him with wide eyes and hits his chest. "You're insatiable!" They both laugh and cuddle for a while until Wonwoo's hand starts roaming over her back, he tries to convince her with soft neck kisses, she gives up and they both end up staying up all night, doing the nasty.

•••

I was listening to Stephanie Soo while writing this 😃
(yes, im weird)

Please vote and comment. Thank you for reading!